Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chloe- Sunflowers + Hawaii







Top- Black Juicy Couture top from Juicy store in L.A
Sunglasses- Red Miu Miu sunnies from Miu Miu store in L.A
Necklace- Silver Beckerman anchor necklace
Ring- Plukka bullet ring gifted from Plukka
Pants- Guess Sunflower jeans from Guess store in L.A
Shoes- Velvet black Marc Jacobs shoes from Saks in Michigan
Bag- Proenza Schouler Hawaiian bag from Nordstroms in L.A

The Look: Sunflowers + Hawaii

Fun Fact: I'm really into Hawaiian prints for Spring and this is my dream bag because it is a total mix of Hawaii flava, bananas and palm trees! I really wish I could be there for Caillianne and Samantha's fun H&M Summer Lounge pop up shopping event on Thursday and Friday in Toronto! But I will be in Mexico for a wedding. They got fabulous write ups by Flare Magazine, Fashion Magazine, Toronto Life and She Does the City! Hope you can all make it tomorrow to join them in a glass house at the H&M Beach Party in Dundas Square!!! Click here for the invite!
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your proenza!!! :)
http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.com/

Mikimoto Angel said...

Your bag is so nice, it really is a dream bag for all the ladies out there. I also like your corset and slim floral pants! Look so goon on you, beautiful lady. :-)

I hope you get to visit my blog soon. :-)

Much love from Mystic Nymph.

Domonique Wilson said...

Love the pants :)

Hope you have fun in Mexico!

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Unknown said...

Holy Moses I need that bag and the whole outfit for that matter
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

Julie said...

very lovely, sunny look!! x

Bri said...

Yes that hawaiian bag is fabulous, the top is a lovely shape on you with the peplum style bottom part!

Andrea said...

the pants are so pretty!

Unknown said...

Love the pants and the top!

xoxo,
Rachel
www.rachelslookbook.com

la vie quotidienne said...

Amazing combo! Your bag makes me completely craaaazzyyy, I love it!!

xoxo from München
La Vie Quotidienne
www.laviequo.com

Hang T. Tran said...

the bag is beautiful!!!
Btw, your hair grows fast :)

xxx
Hang

mispapelicos said...

Love your shorter hair, ahhhhhhhhhhhh so stylish.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Calita Hin said...

SERIOUSLY LOVE YOUR BAG!!!

www.calitahin.blogspot.com

Designer dress for less said...

The top and the jeans looks beautiful separately. But as a pair I feel the top is taking away the beauty of the jeans. Should have worn a lighter colored top.

Unknown said...

hi beckerman..
I got your blog in serp results... am really impressed... I added your blog in my blogroll... I have one sports video games related blog... please visit my blog and add my blog... my blog title is sports video games... my blog URL is http://sportsvideogamesonline.blogspot.com/