Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sam- Camouflage + Fireman Coat

 photo sambeckerman-fashion-blogger-street-style-leathercoach-rhyder-camouflage-numberoneblogincanada-fashion_zpsfa7699b4.jpg  photo sambeckerman-samanthabeckerman-canada-fashionblogger-coachambassador-toronto-streetstyle-firemanjacket-coachrhyder-bloggers_zps7ee04094.jpg  photo coach-beckerman-sisters-twins-canada-firemanjacket-toronto-canada-camouflagebag-coachbag_zpse5d62b42.jpg  photo coachbag-rhydermetallic-camouflage-coach-sisters-beckermanblog-beckermangirls-canada_zpsf8360a2d.jpg  photo sambeckerman-blogger-coachgirl-leatherjacket-chainboots-hanleymellonblouse-blissandmischiefjeanjacket-coachbag_zps4a1b4804.jpg  photo coach-beckerman-girls-sambeckerman-hanleymellon-coach-stuartvevers-fall2014-canada_zps0f27cfb0.jpg  photo sambeckerman-samanthabeckerman-coachgirls-coachambassador-hanleymellonblouse-_zps8a965638.jpg
 photo beckermangirls-beckermanblog-beckerman-twins-coach-coachbag-coachjacket-canada-winterstyle_zps801124a0.jpg

Coat- Coach
Hat- Vintage
Jeans- H&M
Bag- Coach Camouflage Rhyder (or similar)
Blouse- Hanley Mellon
Jean Jacket- Bliss and Mischief
Gloves- North Face
Earrings- Givenchy and Alien earring by Throw a Kiss
Shoes- Giuseppe Zanotti
Lipstick- Nars Heat Wave

The Look: Camouflage + Fireman

Fun Fact: I'm all about an amazzzzing camo bag and this bag is everything! Coach really knows how to make the ultimate bag--the metallic leather camouflage had me wanting to go to boot camp! lol! It's so light and the size holds everything. I haven't taken it off in 3 weeks because it goes with every outfit. I can't believe it's -16 Celsius in Toronto, so I've been layering up all of my outfits and have been wearing jean jackets under everything! My coat is the Coach Fireman coat from the Fall/Winter 2014 Runway Collection and I love the craftsmanship on this jacket. The hardware hook closures to the suede collar and red printed houndstooth lining makes it uber awesome.  Now I just need to find myself my own personal fireman!

Get the Look:

Pin It Now!


Sophia said...

Perfect look!!!

Diana said...

Great outfit!
~~ Diana~~

Jeanne said...

How fun,cool and sexy Sam!!! That coat is everything! And the cap!!! I have the same jeans, they're perfect with this outfit! and I can see I'm not the only one who loves a camo tote! ;) I wish you an amazing weekend girls!

The Fashion Panda said...

Really nice ! I love that hat a lot :)

Bernadeth G. said...

love everything! great photos :D

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (

Kizzy Von Doll said...

You look amazing doll, love this outfit, awesome :) xoxox

Anne said...

Your hair looks amazing!

- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles -

Lyric Fashion Lover said...

i love all the layers and the whole look! Very cool! Great photography! xo

Rafaela S. said...

Nice outfit, love your hat!!

Dressed with soul said...

Wow, your coat is so cool and I'm also so impressed by your so edgy hat <3 Happy weekend!
xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

Agnes W said...

Cute camo bag! Those cat eyes are so pretty on you :)

Happy 2015!
House of Illusions

Glamour ZONE said...

so beautiful.
great pictures too

Stella Scarlett Rose said...

Wonderful look! I adore your Coach jacket!!

♘ ♘ said...

This coat is Radical!! And Coach looks so fresh right now!

Much Love

Susan Dollparts said...

yaay, you rock that biker look x3
perfect as usual! I can´t wait for warmer weather though ;)

dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

Tops Jeans said...

This blog looks amazing! To be in line with nowadays trends, see yourself in maroon skinny jeans ! Shape wear like this looks really cool.

Gabrielle said...

The leather jacket is so fierce and I love the ripped skinny jeans to add a more casual touch to the look! :)


Shae R said...

Love the coat! It's so unique!

S. Roderick

Styled By Noosh said...

Adorable outfit! Especially loving the leather biker inspired hat <3

Styled By Noosh