Monday, November 9, 2015

Cailli- Thrasher + Surf

 photo Cailli Beckerman-BeckermanBlog-Toronto-Haruno Shibuya Jacket- Gelareh Mizrahi My little Pony bag-3_zps5i1ckgge.jpg  photo Cailli Beckerman-BeckermanBlog-Toronto-Haruno Shibuya Jacket- Gelareh Mizrahi My little Pony bag-5_zpshfujnzu3.jpg  photo Cailli Beckerman-BeckermanBlog-Toronto-Haruno Shibuya Jacket- Gelareh Mizrahi My little Pony bag-2a_zpsqscj2fbh.jpg  photo Cailli Beckerman-BeckermanBlog-Toronto-Haruno Shibuya Jacket- Gelareh Mizrahi My little Pony bag-1_zps8i4yxjbf.jpg  photo Cailli Beckerman-BeckermanBlog-Toronto-Haruno Shibuya Jacket- Gelareh Mizrahi My little Pony bag-4_zps4d66vr5a.jpg  photo Cailli Beckerman-BeckermanBlog-Toronto-Haruno Shibuya Jacket- Gelareh Mizrahi My little Pony bag-6a_zps8tumlrln.jpg  photo Cailli Beckerman-BeckermanBlog-Toronto-Haruno Shibuya Jacket- Gelareh Mizrahi My little Pony bag-7a_zps7sr8jhsu.jpg
Jacket- Haruno Shibuya Custom Jacket
Hat and Jeans- H&M
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban
Bag- Gelareh Mizrahi My Little Pony Pinkie Pie bag

The Look- Thrasher + Surf

Fun Fact: Our friend Haruno made this jacket for me and I'm completely obsessed with the pink faux fur and surf and skate patches all over it. Even the back of the jacket it totally amazing. He also is the most talented designers in Japan creating the coolest stuff. Make sure to check him out on instgram @HarunoShibuya  This bag is made by Gelareh Mizrahi who is also a great friend who did a collaboration with My Little Pony. She created these adorable bags that have the faces of Dash and Pinkie Pie... Obsessed! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Adele said...

love love love the jacket, and the bag! :)
Naturally they look fabulous together

http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

THE NEON FACTOR | Diana said...

Your jacket is too fun!! You look great girl.

|| D I A N A ||
www.TheNeonFactor.com

Annie L said...

Pink fur = fabulous! Love that hat also.
Xo Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com

The Fashion Panda said...

Your coat is just fabulous !!!

www.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be

Jessica said...

That jacket is amazing! I love your my little pony accessory too.

Unknown said...

I am so in love with that jacket! Is so unique and fun, just lie you!

-Rebecca

BloggerNotBillionaire.com

GlamourZONE said...

The shoes areso beautiful
Great look

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Adore that my little pony bag, soooooooooooooo marvellous xox

Caro * said...

Fabulous style ! Your shoes are beautiful.
Have a lovely weekend girls :)