Friday, July 24, 2009

Caillianne- July 24, 2009




Black Vintage Lace Dress- Handmade no label from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Blue Shirt- Zegna ( I actually borrowed this from my Dad!) hahah!
Shoes- Pura Lopez from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Belt- Vintage (no label) from vintage store in South Hampton
Bag- Vintage Pablo Picasso borrowed from my Mom

The Look: Prada Fall 2008 + Nuns

Fun Fact: I have been reading a lot of cool Japanese Magazines like Spur, Fudge and Vogue Nippon and they are all from last summer because I got a good deal on them from this cute little store I found that sells older issues of hard to find Japanese magazines! So I have been staring at all of the Prada Fall 2008 ads with Linda Evangelista! I have been thinking about this blue shirt and black lace combo and was wanting to try it! I borrowed a blue shirt from my Dad and he was excited because I never ask to borrow his clothes! Hahah! And threw it under this black lace dress which kinda looks super similar to the Prada dresses! haha! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! And I loved the Prada/Evangelista ads!

Unknown said...

You girls know now to Vogue! I absolutely LOVE your blog. I am going to link it from my blog right now!
xx Yael

http://www.rantingsofashopaholic.com

Daphne said...

I borrow/adopt Zegna stuff from my dad ALL the time! Amazing.

lara vincent said...

where is this magic garden you sit so pretty in