Monday, December 28, 2009

Caillianne- Bubblegum Ice Cream +Chiquita Banana

Jacket- Vintage Cheap and Chic Moschino Jacket from Housing Works in NYC
Scarf- Black cashmere scarf from Grandfather
Black hat- Black Kangol hat (borrowed from my Mom)
Hooded Sweatshirt- Grey Beckerman sweatshirt worn underneath from Spring 2009 Collection
Pants- Vintage fruit stir up pants (no label) a gift from Danielle! YAY!
Bag- Betsey Johnson Bag from Betsey Johnson store in Toronto
Gucci Charm on Bag- Chihuahua Christmas Guccioli charm from Gucci Store in NYC
Shoes- Alexander Wang from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Bubblegum Ice Cream + Chiquita Banana

Fun Fact: I havn't had coffee in 4 months!! Which is pretty crazy because I used to drink sooo much of it. I don't even crave it anymore! So my drink of choice from Starbucks is a Grande Earl Grey Soy Misto Extra hot with two pumps of vanilla syrup... AND ITS AMAMZING! Pin It Now!


Gia said...

You gals are so fabulous! Are you still in NYC? I just got back and I would love to meet you for a soy misto! XO

danny & dani said...

yay for the chiquita pants!!!!!! I knew you could work them like no other!!!!!!

monica said...

Misto! that's fun to say!
happy holidays ladies!