Thursday, September 17, 2009

Caillianne- Designing Women Tv Show + Harry Potter's Teacher Severus Snape






Teal Ruffled Poncho- Vintage Joan Bryant for Goody Goody from Marmalade Vintage in NYC
Belt- Woven brown leather belt from Club Monaco in Toronto
Sunglasses- Vintage Geoffrey Beene from Bayview Village Antique Show in Toronto
Scrunchie- Our godmother gave it to us! (I wanted to do Marc Jacobs Spring '10 Hair!)
Shoes- Ralph Lauren from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Designing Women Tv Show + Harry Potter's teacher Severus Snape

Fun Fact: I watched Designing Women as a kid soooo much! It was my favourite tv series!! and I wanted to sooo badly to be part of their design team! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Catherine Blair Pfander said...

I have an on again, off again relationship with my Ralph Lauren retail gig and I tried to get SO MANY PEOPLE into those shoes...

Obviously the average customer lacks your good taste. Looks fab.

xx

Beckerman Girls said...

Oh Thanks Catherine!!! Sam and I were sooo obsessed with this shoes that we bought them in different colors (Sam is wearing them in black!)And we never buy the same thing in different colors unless we HAVE TOOO caused we LOVED them soo much! hahah!!! xxo

Billy said...

haha this is hilarious AND gorgeous.
Love love it!
I remember someone saying:" if your clothes make you smile or laugh it means you have a good style."

xx billy

http://billyswalk.blogspot.com/

Lydia said...

OH.
MY.
WORD.

Seriously...this is actually blowing my mind of how awesome cape/poncho's can actually be. And the shoes! Seriously, you and your sisters are so impeccably dressed, it's a little mind boggling....