Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Samantha- Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 + Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters






Blouse- Vintage blouse (no label)from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Camisole on top- Silk chiffon Moschino Couture! from Giorgio Femme in Toronto
Jeans- Vintage Levi's from Salvation Army in Toronto
Belt- Etro chain belt from store in Toronto
Bag- Miu Miu bag from Miu Miu store in NYC (borrowed from Caillianne)
Ring- Vintage black cameo ring from grandmother
Pumps- Velvet Gucci heels from Gucci store in NYC

The Look: Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 + Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters

Fun Fact: I used to do my hair like this when I was 16 years old! I loved the movie Hackers with Angelina Jolie (HACK THE PLANET!) and this hair style went with the movie because it seemed so futuristic and technologic! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Gia said...

I love this shirt. It looks so soft, like a baby lamb!