Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Samantha- Black Knight + Black Cat

Poncho- Handknit Beckerman Poncho from Fall 2006 Collection
Top (underneath)- Jean Paul Gaultier Couture velvet top from Giorgio Femme in Toronto
Skirt- Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony knit skirt
Tights- Fogal from Fogal store in NYC
Bag- Vintage Louis Vuitton from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Boots- Gucci boots from Gucci store in NYC

The Look: Black Knight + Black Cat

Fun Fact: The boots are from one of my fav' collections, the Gucci Fall 2008 . I have to be careful when I walk my dogs in these boots, that I don't hit them in the face with these tassels! haha Pin It Now!


Julia Whicker said...

Oh, that's divine. Drama city. Love!!!

Linda said...

Those boots are killer! Way to rock the over the knees in a way I haven't seen before.