Monday, November 16, 2009

Caillianne- Persian Rug + Arnolfini Wedding Portrait






Jacket- Vintage Norma hand knitted jacket from Chlesea Flea Market in NYC
Maroon Sweater underneath- Jean Paul Gaultier from Century 21 store in NYC
Tights- Maroon tights from Sock Man in NYC
Shoes- Vintage Charles Jourdan from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Bag- Vintage Persian Rug bag from Don Mills Flea Market in Toronto

The Look: Persian Rug + Arnolfini Wedding Portrait

Fun Fact: The vintage dealer who I got this bag from said that this Persian rug bag was handmade from the 1950's and that the young bride who made it would work on it for years and wear it to her wedding! This is my other Norma sweater. I mentioned a month ago that I had two of them and wanted to collect them. This is the other one! I would really love to find more! Pin It Now!

No comments: