Monday, November 23, 2009

Caillianne- Kabuki +Red and Black Pen Explosion






Top- Vintage Bis Bis from Marmalade Vintage in NYC
Shorts- Vintage Chanel from Value Village in Toronto
Tights- Black Silk tights from Toronto
Shoes- Tods Gogo boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Beckerman Love Bag
Pin- Vintage Cherries pin (used to belong one of my Mom's hats from the 80's)
Bangles- Red plastic bangles from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC

The Look: Kabuki + a Red and Black Pen Explosion

Fun Fact: This is going to sound insane! But I got my Chanel Shorts for $1.50 !!! They were $3.00 but I just so happned to be at a Value Village when everything was 50% off! Also the shorts had no crotch and were past my knees. So I had to sew them up and shorten them! Which I totally did!!! YAY! I just bought this little handy $79.00 mini sewing machine called Kenmore Mini Ultra and its the best!! It is so small and handy totally easy to use! We have industrial machines and other big home sewing machines and I have to tell you that this little thing works like magic! Pin It Now!

No comments: