Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Caillianne- Achy Breaky Heart + Pink Robot






Shirt- Denim shirt from H&M store in Toronto
Jean Shorts- Beckerman DIY denim heart shorts
Necklace- Vintage bolo from St. Lawrence flea market in Toronto
Belt-Vintage belt (no label) from St. Lawrence flea market in Toronto
Bag- Pink nylon Prada robot from Godmum
Charm on Bag- Prada pink robot from Prada store in NYC
Shoes- Vintage suede Chanel runners from vintage store Collette in the Hamptons, NYC

The Look: Achy Breaky Heart + Pink Robot

Fun Fact: My Hair's back PINK! I missed it soo much! hahha! I am using Paintbox and the color is Pink Flamingo. The best part about it is that after washing it, it comes out lighter and lighter and more pastel. So its ever changing! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Rock Couture said...

Your dip dyed locks look great!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad i re-found you guys! I was friends with you on Myspace a long time ago, and I have loved your clothes ever since!!!!!!!!

valncami said...

Love the pink hair I want Camilla to do that:)
Xx
Valerie

abutterflybyday.blogspot.com