Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Samantha- Pink Panther + Watermelon Bubblicious Gum






Coat- Vintage Aquascutum check coat from Sherway Gardens antique show in Toronto
Pants- Coral jeans by Kill city from National Jean Company in NYC
Shirt (underneath)- Blue and white striped H&M shirt from H&M store in Toronto
Gloves- Black leather gloves (borrowed from Dad) from 1980's
Purse- Vintage Chanel bag from Fashion Institute of Technology flea market in NYC
Scarf- Purple pashmina (borrowed from Caillianne) a gift from Le Chateau store in Toronto
Boots- Vintage leopard Doc Martens from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC

The Look: Pink Panther + Watermelon Bubblicious Gum

Fun Fact: I have a black winter coat and I was on the hunt for a colorful one, so when Caillianne spotted this coat for me at the Sherway Gardens antique show two weeks ago, I SCREAMED!!!! I was so excited because it's pink and second of all because it's vintage Aquascutum!!! Ohh yaaa! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Soooali said...

This bag makes me super excited! I adore it!

Anonymous said...

You just made me crave some bubblegum! Original flavor! Wow! Looking great Samantha!

roxanne said...

i'm pretty sure i would commit all sorts of crimes to get my hands on that bag. amazing.

LADY REBEL said...

GREAT!
BIZARD MIX BUT SO COOL!

L.R.

Talka said...

LOVE that coat + bag!!

Leonidas said...

wow! those martens are amazing! and the bag is orgasmic.

http://thestyleparticle.blogspot.com