Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Caillianne- Stars + Army







Top- Vintage Liz Claiborne from Value Village in Toronto
Pants- Cargo pants by J Brand from Aritzia store in Toronto
Knapsack- Vintage Army knapsack from Rosebowl Flea Market in L.A
Shoes- Chanel denim clogs from Ebay.com

The Look: Stars + Army

Fun Fact: Today it poured all day long and we waited for the sun to come up but it never did. So, we ended up blogging in the rain and in the dark..haha..oops! I just got this blouse and love how it has stars that look like gold star studs. I was also slipping and sliding in my clogs all day because I forgot that you shouldn't really wear wooden soled clogs when it's raining outside... tres dangerous!
PS. We were ecstatic when we were asked us to be guest bloggers on Aureta's blog for today! Aureta's style is off the charts and her blog is the BOMB! Click here to see it! Pin It Now!

21 comments:

Editor said...

That is a really pretty shade of red lipstick. It completes the look :)

Collette Osuna said...

You go girlie....totally love those cutie patootie stars!!!

Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Jackie said...

Love your top and shoes. So cute.

Jackie
www.styleforecasts.com

Becky Jean said...

YEAH! Love this!!! that backpack rules, looks like you're gonna go sky diving!! TRES AWESOME! XO

http://time-is-fleeting.blogspot.com

Diana said...

i love that top! how cool that you are such good friends with bliss lau i adore her designs!! :) i'll have to save up for one

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

I've seen these cargo pants everywhere... they are really growing on me!

lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The blouse is gorgeous :) I love ur outfit post. U always add an extra touch to every outfit

Serena P. said...

LOVE YOU!
S.

Workplace Lawyers Melbourne said...

love the hair color and the top

Estate Lawyers Melbourne said...

great outfit that chanel clogs is rocked

| l e n e r d | said...

oh my
tat bagpack is perfect!
adore you girls
i love visit your blog
is always full of great energy!

Closet Confections said...

cute top! i've had some close calls in clogs before, so i feel your pain.

kendra
http://closetconfections.com

BenchesnChandeliers said...

i love your blouse! the perfect loose billowyness with your cargo skinnies.

http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

this free bird said...

Hey Girls Haaaaay! Yes those shorts are from Aritzia. WOO HOO!! They are the most amazing EVAH!! I love that store. Le sigh.

And I'm digging your cargoes...I've got those babies in my closie and have to go find em...

xoxo,
Carrie

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Love your clogs..
So fabulous!
Please check out my blog!
www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

Jennifer S. said...

love those j brand pants....this is me jealous... ;)

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Violet E. said...

so cool!

Lianne said...

LOVE your hair!maybe we could foolow each other?:)
http://justthrowntogether.blogspot.com/

BackOfTheOne said...

love youuu bby
this is amazing
you always take amazing looks :)

by back of the one

Anonymous said...

Caillianne, you're soo pretty!!!

Ring My Bell said...

Ok, I wanna come to Toronto and rip those Chanel clogs off your feet. Toooooooooo fabulous!

Thanks for the blog love ladies. I'm returning the favor. You all rock x