Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Samantha- Pink & Purple Candy + Birds








Top- Purple Vera Wang sweater by Kohl's from Kohl's in NYC
Pants- Forever 21 purple plum jeans from Forever 21 store in NYC
Scarf- Handmade tie dye and felted scarf (no label) from One of a Kind Show in Toronto
Bag- Etro fringe bag from Etro store in NY
Charm on Bag- Handmade monster charm made by Chloe :)
Hat- Vintage purple hat from Aberfoyle Flea Market in Ontario
Bracelet- Temperley bracelet from Temperley store in Hamptons, NY
Umbrella- Marc by Marc Jacobs bird umbrella from Marc Jacobs store in L.A
Shoes- Topshop pink loafer (borrowed from Caillianne) from Topshop store in NYC and cast from Doc in Toronto :)

The Look: Pink & Purple Candy + Birds

Fun Fact: It's been raining cats and dogs in Toronto, you can see just how wet my cast got in the last pic! I just got this purple hat at the vintage show, Aberfoyle last weekend and lovin' it! Its so hard for me to find hats because I have such a big head. I know it's extra big because I took Millinery hat classes at The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in NY and I had to special order my hat block because they didn't make them in that size at the store! Caillianne and Chloe just tell me I have an EXTRA big BRAIN! haha Pin It Now!

19 comments:

| l e n e r d | said...

oh my sweet girls!
this is awesome
love ur kickass style
hope you get better soon!
my girls i know!
i loved that garbagedress!
killer ah?
lots of love,
Phillipe!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your cute little purple hat..its adorable....its been raining her in MI all day.....suxx:(

You look fab as always love!!!

Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
Statements in Fashion Blog

bravegrrl said...

love your bag!

Violet E. said...

Awesome look!
<3

Unknown said...

Good mix match of colours. Looks stunning :)

Sarah said...

love this look!
somehow-someday.blogpsot.com
x

Marina said...

amazing look!!!

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

CoffeeBlooms said...

looove hat and shoes :)

CoffeeBlooms said...

looove hat and shoes :)

The Photodiarist said...

Such lovely photos. Especially the third.

Copious Couture said...

I love your umbrella!!!! All the birds... it's amazing!!!!





Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

Who knew an umbrella could make an outfit? Love it!

xo Marissa
(The Well-Appointed Catwalk)

Serena P. said...

Your style is so funny! Love!

Anonymous said...

that umbrella! stylish! check out my new posts!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

You are rocking that cast!!

ilikestuff said...

I have never seen a foot brace look so dignified.

Unknown said...

You guys just get it! I love you more and more each time I see you!

Carla said...

Love Love loving your blog! Rocking it!

Carla
http://wwwsimplybubblelicious.blogspot.com/

April said...

you girls are awesome. first outfit is so Cher in Clueless :D and I LOVE the pants and I love y'all for having so much sass and pizazz

ape-z.blogspot.com