Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Samantha- Army Nurse + Red Cross








Jacket- Vintage (no label) Red Cross Army Jacket from Vintage store in Kensington Market in Toronto
Top- Vintage Dior blouse from Brimfield Antique Show in MA
Pin on Jacket- Vintage Red Cross pin from Heritage Antique Show in Toronto
Belt- Louis Vuitton buckle belt from Louis Vuitton store in Toronto
Pants- White H&M white jeans from H&M store in Toronto
Bag- Vintage Red Cross bag from Brimfield Antique Show in MA
Shoes- Miu Miu brown studded loafer and Cast :)

The Look: Army Nurse + Red Cross

Fun Fact: I found this vintage 1940's Red Cross bag in May at the Brimfield Antique show in Massachusetts. It had all the original contents in it! It had First Aid books telling you what to do in any emergency, baby powder (that is in it's original wooden container), and a linen face mask and hair net with the Red Cross logo on it! I couldn't believe how everything was in such great condition! And it goes perfectly with my Army Jacket with red cross patches on and it's even funnier with my cast..haha! I'm borrowing this wheelchair from my Aunt because the crutches get really tiring and this way I can get wheeled around at the Outlet malls!!! Pin It Now!

20 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I cant believe I JUST discovered your blog... I actually own one of your necklaces (the peace sign one) from Holt Renfrew that I purchased a while back ...
Let me know if you are up for a link trade :)

Valerie Friedrich said...

Incredible. Always so unpredictable. Like a breath of fresh air when I read your blog. Sorry to be so cliche, but it's true. XOXO Valerie

www.imstarvin.blogspot.com

Missy said...

WHo would think posing in a wheel chair would come out so Fabulous.

Peace
Missy
http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com

Banhannas said...

You have so many gorgeous vintage finds!

**I was so tickled when I saw the Mickey Mouse on your cast.

Peta Rudd said...

You're so funny!! That is AWESOME! Love your sense of humour and fab styling! (the last picture is especially classic!). SO clever xx

Ray said...

Love the jacket:)))

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the army jacket..and of course your shoe!!

Hope you get better soon!!!

Statements in Fashion

Copious Couture said...

What a great find that jacket is! I love it!!!!! That bag is awesome too... don't you just love when people keep things like that in such good condition! Have a great day!



Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Briana said...

that's a great jacket! i loveeeed brimfield when a went! such great finds.

la recessionista said...

First time on your weblog, I just love it, love your looks, you're awesome !!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome. This has to be one of my favourite outfits ever. The cast just makes it =]

http://theyellowboots.blogspot.com/

kim said...

cool jacket, love how you belted it :)


clothes are cute
clothes are cute

Karoline Kalvø said...

Awesome look. Your blog is really great. Great job girls. I will be following you.

Lots of love.
http://karoline-secondhandnews.blogspot.com

Jason Laucht said...

chic! très chic!! the shoe(s) are amazing!!!

thx for the comment.
im following!

xoxoxo

Heather Cavanaugh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Cavanaugh said...

I think I just feel in love with your Miu Miu loafers (or should I say loafer?) :) Still look great even with a bum foot! Way to make a cast look stylish.

Love your blog. I'm def. following now!

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow , totally cool ! :D

Isabel said...

The medical theme is hilarious! Keep it up, Samantha!

devilishlypleasurable said...

you look so stunning! and this post has such a sense of humour :)

B. Jones Style said...

A wheelchair never looked so good. I love the army coat!! Killer!