We love gifts! (Who doesn't!) Everyone always asks us, what are good gifts for the holidays?
So, we decided to do the first ever BitePlate Holiday Gift Guide to let you know what we are lusting over and what we really LOVE right now!
1. Alexander McQueen Skull ring- $395.00 from Net- A-Porter: We love this ring because it looks like the BitePlate skull but fit for a Queen
2. Tory Burch Kody Dog Collar- $75.00 from Tory Burch: This will make our dog Cubby look like a little rock star
3. Beckerman Heart Necklace-$75.00 from Beckermans.com: This is the perfect gift to give to someone with a big heart.
4. Dr.Martens for Opening Ceremony-$300.00 from Opening Ceremony: We are obsessed with the round toe and the splattered paint-like leopard print on them.
5. Linda Farrow X Alexander Wang Zipper Glasses-$365.00 from Opening Ceremony. Our Mom just got these and took out the dark lenses to make them into reading glasses! She put in a clear lens and it looks sooo cool.
6. Guerlain Meteroite Perles- $68.00 from Neiman Marcus: We use this cream so much. It's the perfect primer before putting on any foundation because it hydrates your skin, while making your foundation go on really smooth. It especially does wonders for our skin in the winter.
7. Pendelton meets Opening Ceremony Socks- $170.00 from Opening Ceremony: We are suckers for anything Pendelton. We love how they are thigh highs.
8. Prada Bag- $1235 from StyleDrops.com: This bag is so simple, the color is perfect, and it looks like 90's Prada
9. Proenza Schouler PS1 Bag- $1595.00 from ProenzaSchouler.com: We have been wanting this bag forever but they never go on sale and even though I pray for it, it still hasn't landed in my closet.
10. Nars Dragon Girl Lip Pencil-$24.00 from NarsCosmetics.com: We hoard this lipstick. We wear it everyday and it's hard to find! We usually pick it up at Sephora when they have it in stock. It's the best red color because it's so pin up, and it doesn't come off or bleed.
11. Topshop leather lace up gloves- $32.00 from Topshop.com: It's so hard to find a cool pair of winter gloves that are affordable and cool while keeping you warm. These actually look like they could do the trick, and they also look like a football.
12. Tory Burch coated poplin Brigitte leopard cosmetic case- $65.00 from Tory Burch: We always carry lipsticks in our purses everyday and we keep them in cute cosmetic bags incase they open up (tres dangerous)! This is sooo perfect because it's leopard and you can wipe it down because it's coated.
13. Stine Goya Snake sweater- $407.00 from Creatures of Comfort: This sweater looks like it's dripping in snakes! It get's soooo cold here in Toronto, so it's a staple to wear sweaters all winter and this one is killer.
14. Tom Scott red hairy slippers- $207.00 from Creatures of Comfort: These slippers make us laugh and they remind us of Raggedy Ann dolls. We are so obsessed and wish we could curl up next to a fireplace and roast marshmallows.
15. House of Holland striped pants- $720.00 from Opening Ceremony: These stripe pants are so jailhouse rock and we want to rock them all winter and go to holiday parties in them.
Pin It Now!