Thursday, November 4, 2010

Caillianne- Flowers + Leather










Dress- Knitted dress by Alex and Jeff from a dress shop in Bal Harbour in Florida (from 15 years ago)
Jacket- Black leather jacket from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Watch- Black studded Pyramid wrap watch gifted from La Mer Collection
Jean vest- Vintage denim vest from Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal from store in NY
Hat- Black H&M hat from H&M store in L.A
Socks- Handknitted Beckerman flower socks from Beckerman Collection
Bag- Prada robot bag from Ebay
Shoes- Aldo Prestea brown clog boots gifted from Aldo

The Look: Flowers + Leather

Fun Fact: I was soo excited when I found this robot bag on eBay! I search all the time obsessively and they are usually really expensive! But, I got the best deal on this one! OMG! I am soo obsessed with Prada robot bags (it's a robot addiction!) And it's a mickey mouse! heheheee!!! How crazy fun are these knitted flower socks! We made them for our Spring 2007 collection that was themed " Kiss me Quick in Amsterdam" We took a trip to Amsterdam to get inspired and loved all the bikes everywhere and how pretty they looked with flowers sitting in them. They also had tulips everywhere and it made the city light up in color. They really make me happy! Pin It Now!

30 comments:

infinitezest said...

I love your skirt & socks; a very colorful autumn outfit! <3

Krystal said...

<3

coco kailee said...

That skirt and those socks are to die for. I want! <3


xoxo coco
http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my... How adorable are your socks?! Love the quirky outfit.

Xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

the inspired said...

fun outfit, its great!

http://theutterlyinspired.blogspot.com/

jemina said...

OMG!!! Those socks are TDF!!! you look BEYOND fabulous, LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

MWAH
J
xoxo

mispapelicos said...

Everytime you post I get very excited because I never know what surprise and inspiration you are bringing to me next.
Love the socks, the skirt and the bag. Well, the whole ensemble is wonderful.
Love you girls
Mil besos.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unknown said...

Oooo the skirt is sooo gorgeous and funny :)

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G BLOG :)

fashion clocked said...

kiss me quick in amsterdam...love the sound of it and my eyes just zoomed straight in on those socks- incredible. Love how all the trees in the background compliment your outfit- perfect time of year. LOVE the robot stuff and what a discovery- always so inspiring.xxxKatie.x

O'STYLE said...

Thank u girrrls, u are very nice, I really enjoy to read your comments and I'd love to amuse with you all, I'm sure it would be awsome!!!

love the combo leather+long knitted skirt!

xoxo!!!!

| l e n e r d | said...

YES!
that jacket + hat fits you perfectly
love you my sweet girls!

rock!
hope all is great!

ChocolateChipCouture said...

I am in looooove with that dress!!!!! It's just the perfect color! Also realy liking the hat, fab!!

xx

Chocolatechipcouture.blogspot.com

Marina e Camilla said...

Wow, it's really original! *_*

Vix said...

Love how bright and colourful it all is! Fabulous socks, too. xxx

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

Thanks and love,
Cindy

pea said...

Those socks are out of this world!! love...
I really like your blog, you girls have such great attitude and style. Always fun to come here and get a big dose of eye candy! :)


xx
Pea

Anonymous said...

those socks are amazing! xx

Sylvia said...

you guys are so edgy and fabulous! thanks for stopping by my blog. love the inspiration you're dishing. :)

i wander, i wonder

Rosa and Carlotta: Illustrated-Moodboard said...

Brilliant blog, you both have an amazing style!
Following you on bloglovin' :D
 http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ 

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Your socks, wowww!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

badass leather jacket & love that skirt. xx

p.s. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog for a vintage cross necklace if you'd like to check it out. :)

http://devorelebeaumonstre.com/

Unknown said...

thanks for ur comment!!!! i love this blog, this is fashion with art!

i love your hair too!!

kisses from venezuela!

Irina said...

i just love everything about this look! great colors!

K A T H L E E N said...

i love with the hat, jacket what a sweet bag!

T said...

Bad ass. Love it.

kim said...

so your socks are probably the most amazing thing i've ever seen. so in love.


clothes are cute

IGetaFever said...

The red lipstick is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAY some Amsterdam/Dutch love! Come and visit our lovely country some more!!!

Love this blog, its full of inspiration! thank you so much!

louis vuitton papillon said...

louis vuitton tresor wallet

Linda Lu said...

those socks are to die for!