Monday, November 15, 2010

Samantha- Holt Renfrew Week: Day 1

We had the "AMAZING" opportunity to collaborate with Holt Renfrew again, one our favourite Department stores in Canada. We went around the store and chose our most favourite pieces from the Fall/Winter 2010 Collections to create our dream outfits for one whole week! (Drool!) All of these outfits and accessories posted for the next 7 days are available at Holt Renfrew right now! Time to go shopping!








Coat- Coral Marni Fall 2010 Coat at Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Dress- Knit Stella McCartney Fall 2010 striped dress at Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Earrings and ring- House of Harlow 1960 triangle jewelry at Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bracelet- Dannijo bracelet at Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Nylon and leather studded clutch by Givenchy at Holt Renfrew
Boots- Gucci motorcycle buckle boots at Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Holt Renfrew Week: Day 1

Fun Fact: We had a blast blogging at Holt Renfrew! The store is all ready for the Holidays with candy jars and red bows everywhere!!! I am loving this Marni coat because of it's 1960's cut, and I love soft and warm sweater dresses for the winter. I think everyone should wear bright happy colors during the holiday season! Happy times :) Pin It Now!

21 comments:

infinitezest said...

that is awesome that you get to wear things from there for a whole week! you lucky duck! I love that HOH ring & Givenchy clutch! great colors for holidays! <3

jemina said...

You look absolutely stunnning, you are the true style mix master dear :))
ZA ZHAM!!!!!!!

:D :D
J
xoxo

uggkicks said...

I like this small black handbag .it is fashion in this year .

Irina said...

love every piece of this look! spectacular!!!

soph // and other things said...

Fantastic fantastic fantastic! (If I say it three times it must be true haha). That red coat is a stunner and I've got my eye on that House of Harlow ring. Can't wait to see more!

mispapelicos said...

You lucky, lucky girlssssssss.
I see your leg is back to normal now. I am so glad...
Looking forward to coming posts. Always a pleasure.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your coat and dress so much! So cool with the boots!

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

I really like your style!Fabulous post as always!!!

A BRIT GREEK said...

Totally stunning in red! It's such a fab bold colour on you!

What fun?! I'd love an experience like that!!!
x.o.x.o

bianka said...

pretty!

kim said...

you look amazing! want your ring and coat and bag and... :-D


clothes are cute

thehautepursuit said...

hey congrats on your second (?) collab! I totally agree. i think everyone (including myself) should wear brighter colors around the holidays. it's a festive season!
the orangey color of the marni coat is gorge!
xoxo
V

Marissa said...

I hope they let you keep the outfits! :)

Eleanor said...

omg you're so lucky.. what a cool opportunity!! those boots are frickin awesome! love the red too... that coat looks amazing on you! :) xxxx great blog! http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

the stylist formely known as tricia campbell said...

hey!! no cast!!! not that it makes a difference anyway because you'd still make the outfit look great!

looking good, as always. can't wait to see the rest of your posts!

Collette Osuna said...

Woo Hoo...you lucky girlies!!! You are always getting to do the super fabulous things!! lol...love the striped sweater dress...and I DROOL over the coat....great look dollie:)

Lookin wine as wine.....(I know, gay...but sounded cool in my haed, hahaha)

Mwah!!

Stop by and say Hello ♥
I’m an MTV Style Blogger of the Week!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this red coat!


XOXO,

Find out all celebrity fashion and where to get it http://outfitidentifier.com/

Biaa said...

I love love love the Marni coat!!! I definitely agree about wearing bright colours during the holidays. But for me it's more because Winter is often dreary and depressing and those bright hues go a long way to brighten up my day :)

I also love the House of Harlow ring and the Givenchy clutch!

Awesome collaboration, I can't wait to see the next 6 days!!

Erin said...

Love, Love, Love it!! The color is amazing and would really spice up winter :) You wear it well.

CaliforniaCandy said...

That's wonderful, congratulations! I love your blog!

Thanks for stopping by and the lovely comment!

Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

Oh my goodness... I am in love with this coat! It is the perfect color!