Monday, July 1, 2013

Chloe- Polka dots + Punch

 photo IMG_1703_zps5b22194a.jpg  photo IMG_1688_zps7958ade8.jpg  photo IMG_1903_zps589fa9dd.jpg  photo IMG_1755_zps1b2b49ad.jpg  photo IMG_1725_zps2bc32b0c.jpg Sunglasses- Miu Miu glitter glasses a gift from Justin :)
Jacket- Pink Express Jacket gifted from Express
Tank- Vintage tank (no label) from Value Village in Toronto
Shorts- Vintage Polka dot shorts from Value Village in Toronto
Bag- Prada bag a gift from my sisters :)
Shoes- Balenciaga shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Polka dots + Punch

Fun Fact: Since getting back from my Honeymoon, all I want to do is wear bright colors! I'm all about bright punches of color. It's a must have in my closet to mix bright blazers with patterns!


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

hhahhaah the wings photo is just incredible!!! hot pink looks amazing on you!!! justin has pretty good taste, love the glasses very very much! hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!

mispapelicos said...

I am not at all surprise to see wigs appearing when you get close to that wall, my beautiful Chloe.
Love, love, love.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Rachelle (http://pinksole.com/) said...

Love this hot pink blazer, such a nice statement piece.

xo
http://pinksole.com

Heather Cavanaugh said...

I'm obsessed with this look. The punch of pink of the blazer is just the cherry on top for this look!

<3
heather
fashionistanygirl.com

Pip said...

OMG i need that little bag! Its amazing. Too bad Prada is a little out of my price range :(
Looks amazing with that super bright blazer. A+ outfit.

love outside is colours

www.outside-is-colours.blogspot.com