Friday, July 12, 2013

Samantha- Pajama Chic + 90's

 photo IMG_0807_zps1d422975.jpg  photo IMG_0801a_zpsb5264bed.jpg  photo IMG_0833_zps71129754.jpg  photo IMG_0827_zps5c28c256.jpg  photo IMG_0820_zps9410cc62.jpg  photo IMG_0825_zps1ff3c529.jpg

Dress- Isabel Marant Etoile dress from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Faux Fur Prada bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Sunglasses- Red Ray-Ban's gifted from Ray-Ban
Shoes- Marques Almeida shoes from Opening Ceremony in LA

The Look: Pajama Chic + 90's

Fun Fact: I love how light and floral and grunge this dress is. It's sooo pajama-y which is grrrreat for a hot hot day because it's sooo light. But it also has the tendency to fly above my head and embarrass me! So, I learned the hard way, and now I always wear shorts under this dress! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Constance said...

Gosh, I looove your look so much! And this wall is amazing!!

MbF said...

Love the backdrop and the dress too. Thanks for posting and drop by me too anytime.

Lisa Le Calvez said...

Beautiful ! http://thedangerousworldoffashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Rigolo le pink bag, ....l ambiance des photos très cool !

mispapelicos said...

My dearest Samantha, I am speachless, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Love, love,love

Ester Durães said...

wow I love the print on that dress, it looks so cute on you! :)
-
Ester from Drawing Dreaming