Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Caillianne- Black and White

 photo IMG_0738a_zpsd350009b.jpg  photo IMG_0754_zpsf8b8df21.jpg  photo IMG_0734_zps3bd62166.jpg  photo IMG_0758_zps270a6baa.jpg  photo IMG_0743_zpse2f0223c.jpg

Top- H&M Polka dot top from H&M in Toronto
Jeans- Strip H&M jeans from H&M in Toronto
Earrings- H&M earrings
Sunnies- Ray-Ban sunnies gifted from Ray-Ban
Bag- Isabel Marant bag from Isabel Marant store in L.A
Shoes- White studded Isabel Marant boots from store Jonathan and Olivia in Toronto

The Look: Black + White

Fun Fact: Polka dots, stripes, flowers, anything black and white and mixed together... I can't seem to get enough of! I usually love wearing color but there is something super funky and cray cray that happens when black and white prints come together. It's like black magic! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Glorious always Caillianne.
Love and want your GORGEOUS boots.
Love, love, love to all my girlssssssssssssssssssssss
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

dots and stripes a perfect mix indeed! love the oversized blouse and are those the most perfect ankle boots ever! stunning and unique as always

Kim Nguyen said...

The print on print action actually works, making that outfit fun!

I love your blog, by the way... Let me know if you would like to follow each other... I will follow you back, of course!

xoxo,
Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com

KIM JULIEN said...

GREAT MIX OF PATTERNS; I REALLY WANT YOUR PANTS!

_kj | FEELIN’ HELLA ELEGANT

Anonymous said...

I like how yo u mixed the dots with stripes, very nice

http://themissore.blogspot.com

wickeditdes said...

Amazing Isabel Marant shoes!

xx
www.wickedtides.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

holy crap yes

dig dig digging this stripes and polka combo, and I DEFINITELY need to try this out asap.

obviously the shoes are fantastic, and I think they are the PERFECT way to finish off the outfit. Give a little southern sass to the northern monochrome.

and YES YES YES to the dog pics above.
dying.

Hpitty = my fav

-gab