Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chloe- June 4, 2009




Sweater- The Gap from store in Toronto
Romper- Vintage Floral Romper from the store called, I Heart in NYC
Pink Belt- Vintage from Lulu at the Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Skirt- Yanuk, white denim skirt from Akiko in NYC
Knitted Socks- Handknit Beckerman Socks with crocheted flowers from Beckerman Spring 2007 Collection
Shoes- Dr. Martins
Rings- Turquoise rings from Brimfield Antique Show in /MA

The Look: A Thundercloud + Rainbow Brite

Fun Fact: My favorite colour is green! I just got this new OPI nail polish colour that looks like slime - it's called Green-wich Village and it makes me so happy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

The Zsa Zsa Zsu said...

I've never seen anything quite like those socks. Just amazing!

Daphne said...

I have to say that most of my favorite things in all your outfits are the Beckerman pieces! You are phenomenal designers. I am immediately drawn to certain items, i look in your breakdown, and time after time those are the Beckerman items! I will have to find somewhere to purchase your amazing creations. ...Clearly I love the socks!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those socks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE those socks!!!!

Nikki said...

Chlo - your socks are almost as awesome as YOU are!