Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Samantha- June 9, 2009




Jacket- Vintage Norma Kamali Denim jacket from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Pants- Balenciaga from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Belt- Studded Belt from Esse in NYC
Shoes- Vintage from Edith Machinist in NYC (with Mokuba Ribbon in laces)

The Look: Western + Office Space the movie

Fun Fact: I got these pants because I was in love with the Balenciaga Fall 2004 collection! I went to Paris with Caillianne in 2007 and saw the Balenciaga Exhibition at the Museum of Fashion and Textile and these pants were in the exhibition! The mannequins had flashing eyes! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Office Space is my favorite movie and you girls are my favorite bloggers.

GRrrrrreat pants!

Nikki said...

Wait...

Is your hair CRIMPED? Obsessed!

Beckerman Girls said...

Totally CRIMPED!!!hahahha
Office Space ROCKSSS! Lets rent it and watch it! xoxoxxo