Thursday, June 18, 2009

Samantha- June 18, 2009




Sweater- Beckerman Wave Cardigan from Spring 2008 Collection
Tank- Beckerman Popsicle Monster Burnout grey tank
Pants- No label from a Tibetan shop in Toronto
Shoes- Adidas Shell toe from Footlocker in Toronto
Socks- Zebra Socks from Footlocker in Toronto
Rings- Turquoise rings from Brimfield Antique Show in MA
Bag- Vintage Chanel from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Nekclace- Silver Chain from Kensington Flea Market in Toronto

The Look: Capoeira Dance + Yoga Teacher

Fun Fact: I bought these adidas shell toe sneakers today because my other shoes (high heeled Ferragamo's) that I was wearing were giving me the worst blisters and it was raining! So I bought these shoes and my day (and feet) became that much better! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

loveroffashion said...

I have got to hit up this Hells Kitchen Flea Market!

Ezra said...

very nice

biz said...

i love your blog!
adorable girls and amazing outfits.
big hearts.