Friday, June 19, 2009

Caillianne- June 19, 2009

Top- Daisy Betsey Johnson Long sleeve (from her vintage revamped collection)
Skirt- Vintage Betsey Johnson skirt from Manhattan Vintage Show in NYC
Purse worn around neck- Handmade leather a gift from this cute man in Paris. I bought some handmade Guatemalan slippers and he wanted to give me a gift that he had made! So he gave me this..And I love wearing it around my neck! YAY!
Shoes- Michael Antonio
Daisy's in Hair- Hair Clips from Dollar Store in Toronto
Black Leggins under skirt- From store The Sockman in NYC

The Look: Tori Spelling from Original 90210 + Hocus Pocus Movie

Fun Fact: I was in a total Betsey mood today! And I have been on a roll wearing tons of Daisy's so I thought I would continue the fun! Betsey Johnson re-did a bunch of their vintage pieces which makes my life so much easier so I don't have to go searching for them and they are sooo rockin'! Pin It Now!


Erin said...

your designs always vaguely reminded me of betsey johnson. the same beautiful whimsy!

loveroffashion said...

I love Betsey! I worked for her for a while, I have a giant collection of her vintage and old clothes!!