Friday, June 19, 2009

Caillianne- June 19, 2009




Top- Daisy Betsey Johnson Long sleeve (from her vintage revamped collection)
Skirt- Vintage Betsey Johnson skirt from Manhattan Vintage Show in NYC
Purse worn around neck- Handmade leather a gift from this cute man in Paris. I bought some handmade Guatemalan slippers and he wanted to give me a gift that he had made! So he gave me this..And I love wearing it around my neck! YAY!
Shoes- Michael Antonio
Daisy's in Hair- Hair Clips from Dollar Store in Toronto
Black Leggins under skirt- From store The Sockman in NYC

The Look: Tori Spelling from Original 90210 + Hocus Pocus Movie

Fun Fact: I was in a total Betsey mood today! And I have been on a roll wearing tons of Daisy's so I thought I would continue the fun! Betsey Johnson re-did a bunch of their vintage pieces which makes my life so much easier so I don't have to go searching for them and they are sooo rockin'! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

oscillatingchords said...

your designs always vaguely reminded me of betsey johnson. the same beautiful whimsy!

loveroffashion said...

I love Betsey! I worked for her for a while, I have a giant collection of her vintage and old clothes!!