Thursday, August 20, 2009

Caillianne- YSL Le Smoking Jacket + Annie Hall






Top- Vintage blouse (no label) with ruched sleeves from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Pants- Vintage Norma Kamali from Hampton's Flea Market in NYC
Bow Tie- Vintage clip on Bow Tie (no label) from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Belt- Vintage Suzi Roher from Vintage Store in Toronto
Bag- Bottega Veneta from Mom
Shoes- Vintage Stanley Philipson from Salvation Army in Naples, Florida

The Look: YSL Le Smoking Jacket + Annie Hall

Fun Fact: My cute, sweet grandmother bought me these heels in Florida when I visited her! She thought they were a steal for $9.99! I got them re-soled to make them look like new! The plastic see-through upper part on the shoe is so Palm Beach! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this look!!!! The soes are very greats!!!!

Kisses from spain!

Gia said...

Maybe a little Talk to Her matador too!