Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Samantha- Pucci + Texas Chainsaw Massacre Movie






Jacket- Vintage Wrangler jacket from Showdown Vintage in Toronto
Tank- Forever 21 store in Toronto
Leggings- Forever 21 store in Toronto
Shoes- Charles Jourdan from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Bag- Beckerman Red Love Bag!

The Look: Pucci + Texas Chainsaw Massacre Movie

Fun Fact: How funny is this chainsaw!!! This cute man who was cutting down a tree that was hit by lightening said we MUST use his chainsaw in our photos to make it look high fashion!!! Hahhaha!!! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Eli said...

My mom makes clothes for me all the time and Ive been trying to get her to make me a set of print leggings with a matching top for a long time to wear together but she thinks Im nuts to want to wear it like that and refuses to make it for me. But your outfit is exactly what I have in my head and it looks great!!

Mamie Canem said...

Wow it looks like a jumpsuit ! that's great !