Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Samantha- Pucci + Texas Chainsaw Massacre Movie

Jacket- Vintage Wrangler jacket from Showdown Vintage in Toronto
Tank- Forever 21 store in Toronto
Leggings- Forever 21 store in Toronto
Shoes- Charles Jourdan from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Bag- Beckerman Red Love Bag!

The Look: Pucci + Texas Chainsaw Massacre Movie

Fun Fact: How funny is this chainsaw!!! This cute man who was cutting down a tree that was hit by lightening said we MUST use his chainsaw in our photos to make it look high fashion!!! Hahhaha!!! Pin It Now!


Eli said...

My mom makes clothes for me all the time and Ive been trying to get her to make me a set of print leggings with a matching top for a long time to wear together but she thinks Im nuts to want to wear it like that and refuses to make it for me. But your outfit is exactly what I have in my head and it looks great!!

Mamie Canem said...

Wow it looks like a jumpsuit ! that's great !