Friday, August 21, 2009

Caillianne- Barbarella + Nautical






Bolero- Blue Polka dot(no label) Bolero from Hamptons Flea Market in NYC
Corset- Vintage (no label)from Cheap Jacks in NYC
Shorts- White denim Shorts (I made them) I Made cutoffs from jeans and decorated them with a permanent marker and a vintage chanel logo
Shoes- D&G Shoes from D&G Store in NYC
Purse- From Brimfield, MA Antique Show
Earrings- Gold Hoops from Grandmother

The Look: Barbarella + Nautical

Fun Fact: Samantha and I realized today that its almost the end of summer!! And we kinda freaked out and told eachother to wear the most summery thing possible! So we both pulled out our white summer frocks one more time! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Antonio Barros said...

Wooow!!! Looking good!!!

the singular

lara vincent said...

this is a hottie picture

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

this outfit is hot!! love the hair

Ramiz Raza said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
Nautical decorations