Thursday, August 20, 2009

Samantha- Outer Space + Sunset






Dress- H&M Cotton Dress from H&M store in Toronto
Tights-Fishnets from Candy's Costume Shop in Toronto
Bag- Vintage Crocodile bag (no label) from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in Toronto
Necklace- Beckerman Gold Spectacles necklace
Rings- Vintage rings from Grandmother
Shoes- Tod's booties from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Outer Space + Sunset

Fun Fact: I've been really into Sci-Fi Movies lately and they all deal with outer space and aliens (my fav!) In the past few weeks, I've seen Knowing and Cloverfield..they were both pretty freaky! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

sarah said...

See Moon and District 9-- you (probably) won't regret it!

Eli said...

I want this dress!

Beckerman Girls said...

omg..I haven't seen either of these two movies..I AM SOOOOO GOING! THANKS for letting me know!
xoxoxo