Monday, July 12, 2010

Caillianne- Hubba Bubba + The Pink Ladies






Shirt- Vintage neon denim pink Wrangler Shirt from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Shorts- Pink Theory shorts from Holt Renfrew Last Call in Toronto
Socks- Pink socks from Forever 21 from store in L.A
Shoes- Pink Topshop oxfords from Topshop store in New York
Bag- Pink Robot Prada bag a gift from our godmum :)

The Look: Hubba Bubba + The Pink Ladies

Fun Fact: I just bought these shorts at Holt Renfrew's Outlet mall called Last Call, and found these shorts for $35.00! They were originally $205! It was a deal I couldn't resist because I have been searching for bright pink shorts forever! Also, Monochromatic dressing is so "in" right now, that I have been craving to wear a bright pink outfit on a hot summer day! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Loving this look girls!! Hot hot hot:) Fits right in with my post this week too!
Style Storyboard

Alex Dom said...

love all the pink!

birds not bitches said...

oh my gosh I adore this outfit!!!!

Lilian Montes said...

Thank you gurl, I love yours too and you rock this pink outfit !!!

I'll definitely be back

xxx take care

DafnaDiamant said...

this shoes are AWESOME! wow!

A.n.E said...

well done!! I love this. this makes me smile ;) great color combo. esp in love with your shoes.