Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Samantha- Abba + White French Poodle






Jumpsuit- Vintage white jumpsuit (no label) from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Shirt around waist- Sonia Rykiel top that my Mom got in the '80s from a store called Creed's in Toronto
Earrings- Flower earrings (no label) from Centerpoint Flea Market in Toronto
Glasses- Vintage Alain Mikli earrings from Heritage Antique Show in Toronto
Bag- Marc Jacobs bag from Godmum
Shoes- TopShop Wisteria heels from Jonathan and Olivia store in Toronto

The Look: Abba + White French Poodle

Fun Fact: This is now the second time I've worn all white!!! It's a lil' challenge for me to wear all white. My Mom got this Sonia Rykiel wrap in the late '80s that is around my waist. It's only one layer and there's no neck hole, so it's only meant to go around your shoulders or waist.. I've never seen anything like it! We picked this white jumpsuit up at Hells Kitchen Flea Market a few years ago when we were really into Edwardian clothing (clothes from the early 1900's). This jumpsuit was in such good condition. Believe it or not, I think they used to be men's pyjamas!!! haha Pin It Now!

7 comments:

conrad said...

girl, you look tres chic in white!

Anonymous said...

I love the look, nice and fresh. Creeds was my favorite store in the 80's.

Emma said...

Very interesting Sonia Rykiel wrap! Love the look!!

piper said...

Looks very European St tropez style!!!

K.C said...

THOSE FRAMES ARE THE PERFECT SHAPE. I'M LOOKING FOR A PAIR LIKE THAT.-K.C

megan said...

oh that bag- i need it!

megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

Linda Lu said...

Love this look. It's so suave-glamorous.