Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chloe- Monet+ Crochet

Top- Vintage Crochet Dana Buchman top from Salvation Army in L.A
Shorts- Rachel Comey from Creatures of Comfort Sample Sale in L.A
Shoes- Toms shoes from the store Elation in L.A
Sunglasses on head- Betsey Johnson from Lohemans in L.A
Bag- Chloe bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Necklace- Beckerman heart necklace from Beckerman collection

The Look: Monet + Crochet

Fun Fact: I just bought these Toms shoes!! And I'm obsessed!! They are so comfy I never want to take them off! For every pair you buy, a pair of shoes gets donated to a child in need in Africa. This mural is on the walls of the DMV in Venice Beach, L.A. that was painted in the 1960's. Pin It Now!


Anonymous said...

Hey! Chloe is so cute! But I dont see how she looks like a granny... or a marathon runner :)

DiamondsandTulle said...

I don't get the title either. Cool unique shorts and love your Toms!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Copious Couture said...

I love tom shoes as well!!!! Aren't they amazing!


Beckerman Girls said...

Hi Anonymous, I changed the title! I think you were right! hahahha!!!!

K.C said...


Daphne said...

I've been wearing Toms since 2006-7 (just when they started, I believe!) Aren't they the comfiest?! I love that print.

eatsleepwear said...

i kind of LOVE these shortttsss. great mix here. and so cute!

xo, kim www.eatsleepwear.com

gia said...

you are so precious! i miss you and thanks so much for the postcard! i will try to call you soon. much love to you all!!!