Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chloe- Monet+ Crochet






Top- Vintage Crochet Dana Buchman top from Salvation Army in L.A
Shorts- Rachel Comey from Creatures of Comfort Sample Sale in L.A
Shoes- Toms shoes from the store Elation in L.A
Sunglasses on head- Betsey Johnson from Lohemans in L.A
Bag- Chloe bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Necklace- Beckerman heart necklace from Beckerman collection

The Look: Monet + Crochet

Fun Fact: I just bought these Toms shoes!! And I'm obsessed!! They are so comfy I never want to take them off! For every pair you buy, a pair of shoes gets donated to a child in need in Africa. This mural is on the walls of the DMV in Venice Beach, L.A. that was painted in the 1960's. Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Chloe is so cute! But I dont see how she looks like a granny... or a marathon runner :)

Joie de Viv said...

I don't get the title either. Cool unique shorts and love your Toms!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Copious Couture said...

I love tom shoes as well!!!! Aren't they amazing!


Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Beckerman Girls said...

Hi Anonymous, I changed the title! I think you were right! hahahha!!!!

K.C said...

THOSE SHOES ARE ACE! LOVE THE COLOR- K.C

Daphne said...

I've been wearing Toms since 2006-7 (just when they started, I believe!) Aren't they the comfiest?! I love that print.

Anonymous said...

i kind of LOVE these shortttsss. great mix here. and so cute!

xo, kim www.eatsleepwear.com

giamarieb said...

you are so precious! i miss you and thanks so much for the postcard! i will try to call you soon. much love to you all!!!
g