Thursday, July 8, 2010

Caillianne- Blue Crush + Smurfette






Dress- Blue (no label) vintage dress from Housing Works in New York
Head piece- Fake flowers from the Dollar shop made into a headband
Purse- Vintage Chanel bag from Chelsea Flea Market in New York
Shoes- YSL denim heels (borrowed from Chloe) from YSL store in NYC

The Look: Blue Crush + Smurfette

Fun Fact: I got this dress at Housing works and it had no label on it whatsover... but I have a feeling it is Thierry Mugler or YSL. It has so much stitching detail on the side panels. The shoulders also have massive shoulder pads built in it. I shortened it because it was way past my knees and needed a little update! I love how loose and light it is because it has been sooo hot lately here in Toronto! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Copious Couture said...

What a gorgeous piece!!!!! The colour is stunning... I totally agree the heat here has been almost unbearable!



Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Wow - that dress is CRAZY! In a good way...

giamarieb said...

it just doesn't get any better than this!

megan said...

Gorgeous! Your outfits are always so eye catching and unique. Love it!

megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

K.C said...

GIRL, YOU GOT IT GOING ON IN THESE PHOTOTS. GREAT COLOR -K.C

E said...

That dress is so damn cool! I love the shape of it and OH the color!

Daphne said...

Incredible. One of the best looks I've seen recently. It just really pops out with those flowers. And you picked the PERFECT lipstick shade to go with the blue.
xo

K A T H L E E N said...

the flowers make a pretty addition!

TASHA BANKS said...

um oh my fucking god that dress is to die for!!!!

can we share please??!?!?!

http://noirxxxx.blogspot.com/