Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chloe- A Crystal Ball + Jellyfish









Dress- Vintage dress (no label) from the Fairfax Flea Market
Hat- Vintage hat (no label) from Brimfield Antique Show in MA
Purse- Vintage purse (no label) from Gadabout vintage store in Toronto
Ring- Yves Saint Laurent ring from Yves Saint Laurent store in LA
Watch- La Mer Gun metal chains wrap watch gifted from La Mer Collections
Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs studded boots from Saks Fifth Avenue in Naples, Florida

The Look: A Crystal Ball + Jellyfish

Fun Fact: Martine from La Mer Collections just sent me this watch and I love love love it!!! It looks like a chain bracelet! I love how it wraps a bunch of times! It is actually 16" in length! I also just got this dress at the Fairfax flea market...kinda obsessed! I think the pattern kind of looks like a marble. Did you ever play marble's as a kid? I just read this crazy article in The New York Times how a two year old knows how to use her mom's iphone better than her mom! It's kinda crazy how our kids in the future probably won't know how to play with marbles! Pin It Now!

26 comments:

ilikestuff said...

I had a bracelet that looked just like that watch that I lost this year :( It was so easy to wear with everything.

Love the floaty dress and hat! We can still pretend it's springtime...

fledgling said...

i LOVE the jellyfish pattern!

xoxo
maxwell conrad
www.fledglingblog.blogspot.com

Joie de Viv said...

Gorgeous dress! Love the jellyfish swirly print!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jellyfish? Oh, I can't believe it! :-) It's a beautiful dress!
Thanks for commenting on my blog!

bravegrrl said...

that dress is sooooooo purrrdy!

mispapelicos said...

Love your beautiful dress, and how it blends with the backgroud (very clever indeed).
Beautiful watch, bracelet. Well everything...
You are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Un abrazo fuerte from Spain.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

jozefina said...

Cute dress!!!

http://jozefinafashion.blogspot.com/

the key factor said...

I am in LOVE with that watch! Mine, an old one I found in my grandmother's things, recently stopped working. Because it is so old, the goldsmith I took it to couldn't get the back off to fix it. This is a sign that I should buy that watch!

http://keyfactorstyling.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

beautiful dress
somehow-someday.blogspot.com
x

daisychain said...

your dress is gorgeous

Carolina Krews said...

Love your purse..

xo,

Carolina

Fashionbisque said...

wow *-*

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous dress! and i adore the turtle bag too!! xx

Milla said...

Thanks!
Nice dress ;)

Copious Couture said...

I love that dress and your hair!!!!! you look gorgeous! Very ethereal!





Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

The Closet Shopper said...

That dress makes me so happy. I love it. You look amazing.

Tracy

Unknown said...

I love all your styles, and you look so beautiful in this post! Great dress. Panda xo

Fashion Nicotine said...

Cool pictures!
Love your bag!

Mileide Almeida said...

boots!!! very beatifful!!

kiss!
http://maisondemilla.blogspot.com/

coco kailee said...

Oh goodness. Chloe! I want your shoes! Soooo awesome <3


xoxo coco
muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

This is a great outfit! Love the hat!

anotherwomanbyrose said...

wow!! you have a very special style, so great!!

xoxo

another woman

BarelyVogue said...

love your dress so pretty
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

Forest City Fashionista said...

That dress is so feminine and pretty, I love that you've paired it with the studded rocker boots to tone down the girlish-ness.
I read that article in the NY Times as well, and it made me kind of sad that kids would rather play with a video screen than something that requires more imagination.

Raez said...

this look is so floaty and pretty, i love it!

xx raez

Grace said...

What a fantastic watch!

Love Grace.