Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Caillianne- Jailhouse Rock + Dandy








Jacket- Black and White A/X Armani jacket from Andrews Dept. store in Toronto
Shirt- White shirt piped in Navy by Freda from "The Room" at The Bay in Toronto
Tie- Vintage studded tie from 71st and Columbus Flea Market in NYC
Hat- Vintage Ralph Lauren hat from Manhattan Antique show in New York
Shorts- Army green Chloe shorts from Chloe store in New York
Tights- Maroon tights from Sockman in New York
Bag- Prada fringe bag from Prada store in NYC
Charm on bag- Prada sequin Teddy bear from Prada store in New York
Bracelets- Vintage Crystal and Celluloid bracelets from Carole Tanenbaum Collection
Shoes- Alexander Wang boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Jailhouse Rock + Dandy

Fun Fact: I just got this jacket as my winter jacket! I am soooo excited about it! Not only because it's totally Elvis approved but its soooo fuzzy and soft just like a teddy bear.... And you know how us Beckerman girls LOVE our teddy bears! The next Teddy Bear show is coming up next month in Toronto November 21st at the Toronto Botanical Gardens! We are excited about it and will definitely be there! Also today is a really exciting day! Today is my 200 th outfit post! YAY!!!! Pin It Now!

25 comments:

Alexandra said...

Absolutely love this outfit! The textures and colours are amazing, as is that hat! Beautiful.

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

me thinks this looks wonderful! love the colours and the pieces--how they're styled. original yet def on trend.

The Sound of Lace said...

luv the shorts with those red tights!!

♥ ♥ ♥ the soundoflace.blogspot.com ♥ ♥ ♥

Sharon S said...

Hi there-wow, a stunning coat and totally awesome outfit too! thanks for stopping by and have a good week ahead!

daisychain said...

I love your boots!

mispapelicos said...

How lucky I am to have found you girls. You are an inspiration everytime: the photos, the coat, the bag; the whole ensemble...Wow it blows my mind...
Thank you soooooooooooooo much.
Abrazos from Andalucía (South of Spain)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mariña " La Marquesa" said...

your outfits are full of inspiration!!!!


Like your boots and the color of the thins

Fat Aus said...

I love everything about this outfit!

Copious Couture said...

I love this outfit!!!! C'est encroyable!!!!! Head on over to my blog, I am previewing my new headband collection! This is what I am sending to you, but I have been a little delayed with other projects! Promise they will be to you soon though! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!






Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Amazing!!!

Stylelover said...

I adore this look!!! Amazing, simply perfect!
xoxo
Vicky

minnja said...

Gorgeous of course! I love it :)))))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

XOXO
minnja

Vonny said...

love your accessories :D nice blog here

Unknown said...

it doesn't get any more awesome than this. i love this too much :)

Vonny said...

love your accessories :D nice blog here

Serena P. said...

Love the shoes!!!
S.

Taylor said...

I really love those boots- can't say I didn't look at them quite a bit on Opening ceremony. The hat is great too. Love you guys blog!

| l e n e r d | said...

oH! C!
that b/w ALWAYS GETS THE BEST OF ME
+ on those magnifique booties!
i want them!
looking fresh!

hannah, heart city said...

love your style! all kinds of crazy- that jacket is beyond amazing! you must have an awesome closet :-)

Forest City Fashionista said...

I love all the individual pieces of this look, particularly the divinely delicious jacket, and the high-waisted shorts, and I wouldn't think they would work as well together as they do! You girls constantly amaze me with your unexpected and inspired combinations.

yemi said...

i love the colour palette of the tights, shorts and hat, they look so warm for winter!
& thank you for the comment x

Unknown said...

Hoola!!
me encanta vuestro blog!!+me encanta vuestro estilo!!
sois geniales!!!!
enhorabuena!!
una fan desde españa!!!!
muuuakK!!!

Sweet style

Samantha said...

I adore those boots!! This outfit is so fabulous..the different prints and colors. Love it!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

Unknown said...

OK...I seriously love you guys!

The Closet Shopper said...

You guys rock my world!! Your outfits are always inspiring.

xo,
Tracy