Wednesday, October 27, 2010

D.I.Y. Chanel Bag Dog Costume!

We made a D.I.Y (do it yourself) Chanel bag doggy costume! It's the perfect Halloween costume for your fashion pup! And it's going to be auctioned off at the Paws For the Cause event this Thursday night in Toronto. This event is going to be outta control woofin' cute! Paws For the Cause asked us to make a dog sweater and to walk in the runway show with our dog wearing our custom creation which supports the OSPCA (Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.) It is a really great cause! and 100% of the proceeds goes directly to the animals in need. We are total animal lovers, so this was something we just had to do! We thought it would be fun if we made a D.I.Y video which shows us making the dog costume step by step and it also includes our two favourite accessories, Cubby and a Chanel bag all rolled into one! But we wanted to make it look like Cubby and the Chanel bag were one entity! What would Karl think? Haha! He is a walking and barking Chanel bag! Hahah!
To buy tickets or donate for this Thursday October 28th night's event at 8pm at Red Bull 381 Projects located at 381 Queen St. W # 200 click here! We hope to see you there!

P.S Can everyone please vote for Cubby (to win a car) it sounds silly but he knows how to drive! CLICK HERE! Thanks a million!!!!

Pin It Now!

28 comments:

Belinda Fireman said...

Cubby! You are so CUTE!!!

Amanda said...

hahah, that is so cute!

mispapelicos said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am not sure about putting a dog in a bag!!!!!!!!!!!
Un abrazo siempre.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sylvia Etc... said...

That's just a glorious )( bag-costume !!
your video features THE cutest dog EVER ... can't believe he is so calm in the fittings, really impressed, and well, he's got the cutest doggy hair-style too :)
Bisou

Mei-li said...

aaaa there are so cute !! it's for halloween ? aa

Unknown said...

OMG that's soooo cute :) hehehe Love it!

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G BLOG :)

eli said...

OOOOOHHHHH!!!! I've never seen anything cuter than this!!!
He's so lovely :)
Great DIY btw!

eli
www.eli-a-porter.blogspot.com

Joie de Viv said...

hahah! so funny! but my doggie is used to being carried in a bag and would not understand she was supposed to walk in this! :P

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Heather Cavanaugh said...

OMG this is cuteness overload!!! I think my head exploded from all the cuteness. If I had a lil one this would be his costume The first lil one looks like a stuffed animal!

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

| l e n e r d | said...

omg! this is sooo fun!
looove this!
halloween is the best time ever.
love you my sweet girls!

Banhannas said...

Awww, is your supermodel a pomeranian? I have one too, but he is a mixed with a bichon frise. THIS IS SO CUTE. I'm really thinking about trying this out...you guys make it seem so easy!

Unknown said...

haha..cute!

Thanks for your comment...xx

daisy-mak.com

infinitezest said...

how cute is that? I love the costume, Cubby is the cutest dog ever

fashion clocked said...

cubby in a chanel bag... oh my god. I just 1. cracked up laughing 2. fell more in love with cubby 3. thought how amazing is that?!!!! love you girls.Katie.xx

fashion clocked

Jodi said...

Brilliant!! you two are so creative it is totally awesome.. I am just laughing about this little costume.. so cute.. I need one like this for my cat.. hah hah..

Guess what, I also have some earrings as my first giveaway that you would look really awesome wearing..

Check it out:
http://day2daywear.blogspot.com/2010/10/bethany-jane-designs-my-first-giveaway.html

Marissa said...

Ahahaha! I just loled at work. This is brilliant! I really need a dog.

Serena P. said...

Poor dog!! But so sweety!
S.

this free bird said...

girls this is brills!! and most def will vote :)

xoxo,
carrie

THE GLAMOURAI: said...

this is adorable, but Bunny is NOT PLEASED to see Cubby cavorting with another lady pup. he has some serious explaining to do!!!

XOGlamourai

mustownmore said...

That video is the cutest thing in the world. I'm going to watch it about a zillion times today.

And is it wrong that I think that I might go as a Chanel bag instead of the dog?

http://mustownmore.blogspot.com

Julia said...

so cute!!

Ring My Bell said...

This made me clap my hand with GLEE. I eff-ing LOVE it. If my cat would put up with wearing this I would make him one in a second....

What breed is Cubby. He has stolen my heart...

xoxo

Sandra Evertson said...

This is Brilliant!

Sandra Evertson

mustownmore said...

Thanks for the inspiration - here's my interpretation of the Chanel Bag costume for humans rather than doggies - http://mustownmore.blogspot.com/2010/11/halloween-pt-4-chanel-bag-costume.html

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

What breed is Cubby? He is sooo cute! Is he a pom?

Taylor said...

Oh my god, I am dying. That dog has the most perfect haircut ever.

Beckerman Girls said...

Anonymous- Cubby is a pomeranian!!!He has the teddy bear cut! WOOF xoxoBeckerman Girls

Kasandra Nichole said...

adorableeee!!!!