Thursday, October 7, 2010

Carole Tanenbaum Collaboration Day 3

Chloe- Wearing Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection









Vest- Alexander Wang vest from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Dress- Leopard Nanette Lepore dress from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Headpiece- A black floral head piece with green gems and gold studs which are hidden inside the black flowers (A Birthday gift my sisters made for me a few years ago)
Earrings- Vintage Green gem stone earrings from The Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection
Tights- Pink Forever 21 tights from Forever 21 store in L.A
Gloves- Grey leather gloves Holt Renfrew brand from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Shoes- Grey Stella McCartney boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Purse- Prada change purse (a Birthday gift from my sisters from this year's Birthday!) Lucky me ;)

The Look: Carole Tanenbaum Collaboration + Leopard Soldier

Fun Fact: I came in for the weekend to hang out with my family in Toronto! I was sooo excited to see them and sooo excited to wear these 1950's vintage green gem earrings. They have pear shape crystals and the color is sooo vibrant and it looks like a mix of jade and green candies! I love these earrings! You can find lots more great finds like this on Carole's website, Click HERE! On another note, this Prada change purse is the birthday present Caillianne and Samantha gave me!!! I'm sooo in love with it because it looks like the BitePlate skull logo gone pirate punk!!! Pin It Now!

23 comments:

Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

Love the headpiece!

thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

Liesl said...

What a great look on you and I simply love your boots!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my site and for the super sweet comment...that meant a lot!

Sending you smiles for a Terrific Thursday!

Liesl :)

Arantxa Chavarria said...

lovely dress and headband!!





http://sweetlittleconfessions.blogspot.com/

daisychain said...

utterly gorgeous, I love the headpiece.

jennifer said...

Ohh that headpiece is amazing! You look lovely in it x

Nuria Luis said...

Love boots and gloves!

www.enamodeuse.blogspot.com

Marta said...

love, love, love this outfit!!!!!

Collette Osuna said...

Chloe is stunning!! (thats my daughters name too:)

Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Debora said...

you're faboulous as always !!
I love this gray gilet, I want it soooo bad :D !!
I love your blog everyday more

my giveaway : http://tokyoblondes.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-vintage-blazer.html

kiss

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog!!

That headpiece is stunning! Love the Prada purse as well!! :)

xxx
Vikki

http://stylometre.blogspot.com

Joana Faria said...

LOVE the purse!
Great look.
xx

mispapelicos said...

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, such an honor!!!I love yours, so I will put you in my blog rollUn abrazo from Spain

Bri said...

Fabulous outfit, I love all the interesting pieces and great close up shots to show them all off! Teh headpiece is the best!

Natalie said...

Amazing headpiece!

Alexandra said...

Gorgeous..I love the whole outfit and the headdress and earrings. You look beautiful Chloe!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

I love this outfit!! That dress is so fun, especially with the pink tights : ) And that Prada change purse is fabulous!!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

That Nanette Lepore dress is amazing!!! I adore it! And that Prada purse is perfecetion.

Happy Thursday! xoxo

Chloe Tweeny said...

i'm in love with that prada purse! sooo cute!

Laura said...

Thank you so much for the comment.
Loving the green dress too from Versace Atelier.
x Laura
Stylecoaching.blogspot.com

ediot said...

hello! thanks so so much for sharing- and that comment- made me melt ;) thank you so much for that.
your blog is really great
this outfit is so fun and unique
hope youre having a wonderful week

xx

BenchesnChandeliers said...

what a fun vest!

http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

justin said...

Two words - simply amazing...love the look very sexy!

Lara Neusiedler said...

the earrings are fabulous! in both colour and design!