Thursday, February 17, 2011

Caillianne- Plaid + Grunge









Jacket- Plaid 3.1 Phillip Lim Cape jacket from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Sweater (underneath)- Sea by Chloe grey sweater from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Longsleeve (underneath sweater)- Tommy Hillfiger longlseeve from Tommy store in Toronto
Pants- Vintage Jodphurs from Chelsea Flea Market in NY
Gloves- Brown stretchy gloves from Shoppers Drug Mart in Toronto
Hat- Green knit hat from Holt Renfrew Private label in Toronto (from a few years ago)
Bag- Miu Miu bag from Saks in Naples, FL
Scarf- Navy Marc Jacobs scarf from Marc Jacobs store in Vegas
Socks- Hand knit socks from The One of A Kind show in Toronto
Shoes- Vintage Nana boots from an Amersterdam Flea Market (from a few years ago)

The Look: Plaid + Grunge

Fun Fact: Since NY fashion week started I have been really looking forward to seeing the Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 show! He is one of my FAV's! And he killed it! It rocked! My look today really reminded me of his Fall 2006 Collection which is still one of the best Fall collections I have ever seen. He mixes knitwear, plaids and grunge to perfection. I remember I couldn't get my hands on one of his knit rolled hats but thankfully Holt Renfrew's private label did a copy of it and I just had to get it. 5 years later, I am still obsessed with that collection!
P.S!! THE WINNERS for the La Mer Watch Valentines Giveaway is: Idle Fascination and Leather and Lace blog! Congratulations girlies!! We will be contacting you shortly!!! Pin It Now!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing cape! I love this look :)
xx

http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com

What is Reality Anyway? said...

ooooh good call, i wanted that coat so bad, it looks fantastic on you! love it with the beanie and red lip! xoxo

Unknown said...

that cape is sooo major! and I love the socks with the ankle boots. such a gorgeous look!

xoxo

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

Okay, you did care about the details; even the Socks are fabulous. This is another outdoor look, but again so different. I love to see you girls in color, but this is such a great match; the brown colors/ green colors look amazing. The cape and the hat are bold and big, but they work on you so well. I love the shape of the hat (it gives me a little bit of a Russian feeling). You’ve kept the pants and the bag really simple so all the attention goes to your upper body. Not a big fan of the bag, but the rich fabric is matches perfectly with the wool cape.

Ring My Bell said...

I would ADORE going to The Rosebowl with you! I plan to be here until at least April :)

xoxox

Miss Molly said...

thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog! your blog is fabulous and definitely on my every day read list from now on!

xoxo

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

mispapelicos said...

Marc jacobs is also my fav. so in touch with the streets, and with what we want to wear.
You look fabulous in plaid my dear Caillianne.Love your boots.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Anonymous said...

snnnnoooowwwww - wanna trade places? x

Michelle's Style File said...

You look so waarrrmmm!


x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

fashion clocked said...

love the rolled hat and the philip lim plaid- stunning and classic and such a cool shape going on. Always so gorgeous.Katie.xx
fashion clocked

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love the lip colour! x hivennn

JEAN-PIERRE said...

beautiful coat and lovely hair :)

Unknown said...

Love the trousers, amazing scenery!!!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable. blogspot.com

Shevah said...

I love the cape! Amazing!






www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Anonymous said...

Great outfit! The Miu Miu bag is adorable.


Camila F.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have fantastic style! I love the boots they're great!

Just found out i'm going to London fashion week so check out all my upcoming posts!
Check out my blog and follow if you like...
http://leatherjacketsrougelips.blogspot.com/
xxxxxx

Devon Rachel said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I loveee what you girls are doing with your blog. And not to mention, you girls are GORGEOUS!


xox

http://www.devonrachel.blogspot.com

Dobert Textiles said...

Love the way you are working the plaid! Dobert Textiles actually designed the mohair fabric for that Phillip Lim jacket :)