Monday, February 21, 2011

Chloe- London Street Style + Hello Dolly!












Jacket- Vintage Aquascutum trench coat from Value Village in Toronto
Top (under jacket)- Beckerman red zig zag top from Beckerman Fall 2007 Collection
Sweater (under jacket)- Red Whistles sweater from Showroom 7 Sample Sale in NY
Skirt- Vintage (no label) skirt from a boutique in Italy
Pin (on jacket)- Vintage star pin (borrowed from Samantha) from St. Lawrence Flea Market in Toronto
Hat- Vintage pink hat (no label) from Tribal Rhythm Vintage store in Toronto
Gloves- Peach leather gloves by Holt Renfrew Private Label from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Tights- Grey tights from The Sockman in NY
Necklace- Carole Tanenbaum Vintage necklace from Carole Tanenbaum Vintage
Bag- Marc Jacobs red bag was a gift from Godmum :)
Shoes- Chie Mihara grey boots (borrowed from Mom) from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: London Street Style + Hello Dolly!

Fun Fact: I flew into Toronto from L.A. for the weekend to celebrate my Mom's B-Day with the family!!! Today is a fabbbulous day because it's President's Day in the USA and Family Day in Canada! Which means a LONG weekend for MEEE!!!! YAY! Gotta love those Monday holidays! xo Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

Although I love the pale blue trench very very much (always love a stylish trench), for me it is too soon to see (I’m still in a winter modus). But the red, oh the red, so exuberating and it makes everything so interesting. The skirt is my favorite, the little flowers and the fabric looks gorgeous, how wonderful to see that you can wear a summer skirt in the winter. The combination with the other red pieces is just magnificent, how did you manage not to overdo it??? Everything looks so stylish. The zipper in the top is a fun fact and makes it interesting. My most wanted part are definitely the necklace and the gloves, they are not red, but perfect with your outfit. Congratulations with the article, the author has write nothing but the truth.

Sylvia said...

so fresh. I adore the shoes and that necklace is so gorge!

xo
i wander, i wonder

ilikestuff said...

Gingham checks and red florals may be one of the most delightfully unexpected harmonies in the wide world of patterns. You all never cease to amaze me with your styling abilities!

mispapelicos said...

I adore the mixture of patterns and textures and colours so much, Chloe.
Fantastic, as ever!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Stacey Kay said...

I love this mix! So inspiring. I have a bright green gingham blazer that I thrifted last year, and I'm so psyched to style it now!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
New Post! www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Fashion fights against heart disease
My Vintage Handbag Line

FASHION FACTORY said...

yoou have a great blog
I am your new reader, visit my blog
http://fashionsmiley.blogspot.com/

Froso M. said...

Love your style, so out of the box!

Have a nice week!
Froso from Style Nirvana

fashion clocked said...

wow what a weekend- hope it has been amazing and a belated birthday to your mum from me too! I love pale blue and red and wouldnt have expected it but it looks knockout!!Katie.x
fashion clocked

Kim said...

Love that red/blue combo! I used to hate it, but now I'm a fan :)
brunetteblogging.com

Collette Osuna said...

WOW..just wow!! Love these prints all mixed up together....really fab outfit....you are rocking it lady...foh sho!!!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my FAB ModCloth Giveaway!!♥

Fashion Gossip said...

Hat, gloves, bag = love :) M.

Meagan Morrison said...

Chloe bean looks absolutely adorable in her ice blue jacket and red garments. I love the combo. Hope the family had fun together in Toronto :)

Meag xx
travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

April said...

the colors and prints are totally perfect! and the red lips too!! so good!

ape-z.blogspot.com

Mxx said...

Love the shoes... Red in the winter is refreshing!