Friday, June 29, 2012

Caillianne- Milan + Fringe








Blouse- White blouse gifted from Club Monaco
Sweater on shoulers- Handknit leopard sweater from Salvation Army in Naples, FL
Sunglasses- Black Ray-Bans gifted from Ray-Bans
Shorts- Brown fringe Chloe shorts from Yoox.com
Belt- Brown Ralph Lauren belt from Ralph Lauren store in the Hamptons, NY
Shoes- Burberry Prorsum shoes from Burberry store in Vegas, NV
Purse- Prada fringe bag from Prada store in New York

The Look: Milan + Fringe

Fun Fact: Soooo much fringe today!  It was a bit cool so I'm wearing my favorite leopard sweater that my grandmother bought for me at the Salvation Army in Florida. Everytime I wear it, I think of her because she made me get it! She said it was "so me"! Haha! Grandma knows best!
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Bri said...

Love all the fringe your sporting, and definitely the leopard cardigan. Grandma's definitely do know best, mine made me the most gorgeous cardigan many years ago and I still treasure it!

WILDFLOWER said...

Go Grandman for sure! That's awesome! I love the whole entire outfit I have to say...the shorts are amazing, totally didn't expect the side laced fringing coming off wool shorts, I love it! (mad fringing fan over here. ) X

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

another perfect combination and i am in love with the shorts! they are not too short, interesting fabric, and they look chique and edgy. and of course, that is a prada bag!

Domonique Wilson said...

That leopard sweater is the most epic thing ever! Cannot believe it's from the Salvation army :)


http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/
x

Marie said...

Hello there, first comment in this blog (I'm just moved in Toronto and find your blog recently)!
Love you girls, love your work!
And this bag is amazing!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Aw G'ma's got badass taste babe! Love the oversized shawl look...a true treasure...you really don't see cuts like this anymore! Fabulous in fringe...my FAVE ;D

Happy Weekend love!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Andrea said...

amazing outfit..i love everything!

Unknown said...

The bag is awesome!!!!

www.live-love-fashion.com
GIVEAWAY on my blog!!!!

out of order said...

cute look and layers! I gotta pull my black wedge booties out for summer...
<3 Meghan

out of order

garage equipment said...

That outfit was so fabulous. The shorts and bags looks cool.

Jenny-Kate said...

I like this safari look!

XO Jenn, http://jenny-kate.blogspot.be/

Ariel | couturing said...

I adore the fringe! Great look, and thanks for stopping by my blog loves :)

couturing.blogspot.com