Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Caillianne- Denim +80's










Jacket- Marques'Almeida denim jacket from Opening Ceremony in L.A
Dress- White knitted H&M dress from H&M store in Toronto
Slip (underneath dress)- Black American Apparel spandex dress from American Apparel in Toronto
Sunglasses- Vintage Rocha lace sunglasses from EBay
Socks- Tie Dye socks from Etsy.com
Bracelets- Neon Pink/green crochet bracelets gifted from Assad Mounser
Bracelets- Vintage silver heart bracelet and gem bracelets from Brimfield Antique show in Boston, MA
Bag- Blue faux fur Prada bag from Prada store in Toronto
Shoes- Isabel Marant tie dye kicks from EBay

The Look: Denim + 80's

Fun Fact: Denim, Faux fur, tie dye and neon are my favourite things on this planet right now! I got my Isabel Marant shoes.... I waited and waited and finally they came! YAY! Sooo excited! I am wearing my denim jacket from my new favorite designer Marques' Almeida who is the king of shredding denim! His collection its sooo dreamy. And our amazing talented friend Amanda of Assad Mounser sent us these killer neon woven chain bracelets that are sooooo perfect for the summer. Her jewelry is off the chain! 
Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Bri said...

This outfit is all kinds of out there but as always C pulls it off!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

what can i say, love the jeans IM, the neon socks and the bag! those are the perfect items and of course you know how to style them!

Nichole said...

Great outfit! The shoes are too cute.

Kim said...

Nice shoes!

brunetteblogging.com

Domonique Wilson said...

Obsessed with those sunnies and your arm candy is perfection! Killer look darling

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/
x

coline said...

Cool outfit! Love the socks! :D

munchmecat.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

Love your sneakers!!
Raquel

blue roses said...

i am always so envious of gals that can pull off those kicks..... incredible with that jacket!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

mispapelicos said...

I love the free, colourful and powerful 80s, jut like you, my gorgeous Cailianne, yeahhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I WANT, WANT WANT your glasses, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Luna Tiger said...

Great look !!! The socks, the fluffy bag, the hole in the shirt... I looove everything !!!
http://selenite.weebly.com

Sick by Trend said...

those shoes are super cool :)

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE. IT!
- Aliya :)

Daisy Roadster and Coco said...

Love your denim IM sneakers, they're so nice !

Daria said...

I love you girls:) you're amazing:)

Anonymous said...

Very fun, and chunky, and rave - couture. Love it !

x Peter @ http://low--couture.blogspot.com

Izzy Wijaya said...

hi Caillianne! I was scrolling through your posts and I ran across this one! I think I'm in love with those sneakers! You did a great job with this one!
Anyways would it trouble you if you post a picture of the soles? On instagram or wherever you like? I really want to see the soles. Thanks! :)

dapperslam.blogspot.com