Monday, August 20, 2012

Caillianne- Plastic + Mickey Mouse










Sweatshirt- Vintage Mickey Mouse sweatshirt a gift from Samantha :)
Skirt- Plastic Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 skirt from MarcJacobs.com
Sunglasses- Black Ray-Ban sunnies gifted from Ray-Bans
Necklaces- Vintage silver chain and vintage diamante chain from Carole Tanenbaum vintage
Purse- Orange Prada Raffia purse from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Shoes- Silver glitter Miu Miu clogs from Miu Miu store in NY

The Look: Plastic + Mickey Mouse

Fun Fact: I have beeen loving the plastic trend sooo much!!! I am crazy about this Marc Jacobs skirt and how it has soo much volume, and it's super chic with a grungy plastic recyling vibe.
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Bri said...

Mickey rocks this plastic skirt, you are amazing!

Nichole said...

That necklace and bag is to die for. And pleats on that skirt, be still my beating heart. This outfit is full of eye candy!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

oh no you didn't!! not that skirt ;;;;))))!!! one of my all time favorite mj skirts! i tried it on in nyc but unfortunately it was not in my size anymore! then i went for the fringe one, but again, not in my size! now i hope the fringe one will be on sale on the outnet some day! love love the combo with micky mouse! perfect to me. and it looks amazing with the pop up orange, simply stunning!

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic skirt =]

And those Miu Miu clogs are just so cute =]

Lee x

dictionaryoffashion said...

Interesting skirt :)
P.S. Visit my blog if you want:
http://www.dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

Frocktasia said...

That skirt is wild and I love those spangly clogs too.

Jennie...x

http://frocktasia.blogspot.co.uk/

Domonique Wilson said...

Your outfits always brighten up my day for sure :) Never the usual dull boring outfit! Always something innovative and refreshing!


http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Anonymous said...

Awesome outfit! Love your creativity!


Xoxo
Paula
Blush-paula.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

All I can say is I LOVE this whole outfit!!!!
Brooke @ what2wear

Andrea said...

OMG this skirt is amazing!

Unknown said...

I always thought that MJ is perfect for your taste!!! And here you are you rocking he's skirt!!!

www.live-love-fashion.com

Pearl Westwood said...

Mickey and Plastic = perfect!! Love this look it works so well x

Anonymous said...

That skirt is INSANE!
- Aliya :)

Louisa said...

The skirt and necklace look so awesome with that top!!