Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Caillianne- Salad + 70's










Dress- Vintage Mrs.Continental dress from Tribal Rhythm in Toronto
Sunglasses- Vintage yellow butterfly sunnies from Vintage show at Bayview Village in Toronto
Belt- Vintage chico belt from Chico store in Florida
Shoes- Red Chloe shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Red Balenciaga bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Salad + 70's

Fun Fact: Doesn't this dress remind you of a summer salad with tons of cherry tomatoes and all that good stuff thrown on top, with yummy dressing?..yum.. Hahah! I'm obsessed with sunglasses with colorful lenses and strange shapes. These butterfly sunnies are so crazy fun because they have their own hand drawn eyebrows.
Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

So f'ing fab!!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

those sunnies are the most fabulous magnificent sunnies i have ever seen and they scream your name! and oh my that dress, this is fashion, this is you, this is insane

Unknown said...

You look so retro chic, I love it!
Brooke @ what2wear

Lydia Armstrong said...

Those glasses are amazing!

Unknown said...

the print on the dress is insanely amazing!!!
www.live-love-fashion.com

Anonymous said...

love this dress, fun outfit!

xoxo
Paula
Blush-paula.blogspot.com

Natalia/Shandrese said...

awesome dress!
~Natalia
sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

you look gorgeous! and you wear my favourite shoes :D haha wish i could buy them :P

Nichole said...

That dress is so flawless! It really does remind me of salad, lol!

Daria said...

Great job!!!I'm big fan of you,Girls.
I wish I have such amazing sisters:)Your crazy looks always cheer me up:)

Kimberly said...

great outfit love that dress!

City Style

mispapelicos said...

Best summer salad ever, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I am so glad to see you so well.
Loving and wanting your boots.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Obsessed with all the colors on you and surrounding you! Your style is always so inspiring!

Xx

http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

The Merchant Project said...

Those glasses are rad! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog because I just found yours a result and it is awesome! I the independent spirit you two have. Cheers!

Seinfeldted said...

that is a great camera. the blades of grass are so beautiful. AND THE CLOTHES TOO DUH