Monday, August 6, 2012

Samantha- Intergalactic Planetary + Polka Dots

T-shirt- Versace for H&M t-shirt from H&M store in LA
Pants- Marni for H&M polka dot pants from H&M store in LA
Suspenders- H&M black suspenders from H&M store in Toronto
Bag- Jimmy Choo surfer waves printed acryclic clutch from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Sunglasses- Red Ray-Ban sunnies gifted from Ray-Ban
Bracelet- Proenza Schouler rope bracelet from
Shoes- Chloe studded motorcycle boots from

The Look: Intergalactic Planetary + Polka Dots

Fun Fact: I finally went for it and dyed my hair ALL pink! I had the best hair colorist in the world...Caillianne!!! We first dyed my roots blonde and then used 3 and a half containers of Cotton Candy Manic Panic! So it will fade to baby pink throughout the month (we think). Now, I'm officially a Pink Lady!
Pin It Now!



The pink hair rocks, and I'll never get over how amazing those boots are !

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

i think it is so so you, it feels almost like your natural color! and of course i love the eclectic look! always wanted one of those little bags! and more suspenders please! just bought a G-star jeans with suspenders, love the boyish look of it.

RBBR said...

your style is so great and playful, love it!


Theresa said...

Love the mix of prints and the addition of the suspenders is too cool! Your hair looks fierce! I dig it! :)


The Habit

La Dolce Vita said...

Waw you look amazing ! Love the pink hair! Very fashion victim ! nice blog

The Wearwithal said...

i love the all pink hair! it looks so amazing. wish i could pull off something that daring!

Bianca Pop said...

your outfit is something you do not see everyday, but I love it. and your hair looks amazing.

the marant philes said...

LOVE the hair. LOVE IT!
- Aliya :)

Milex said...

love love love it! and I am your new follower :)

morganvsmorgan said...

I'm very much a fan of that pink!& I love your bag and shirt too :) Cool look altogether :)

Bonnie,Clyde and Marni..... said...

You look amazing!!!

Sisko (formerly Show Pony) said...

WOWWW!!! Loving the pink hair! You look fab!

Loving your blog and style - I am your newest follower :)

Have a great day babe xx

daniella-r said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
I love your hair, it's amazing great blog you three have
Daniella x

Kelseylovescosmetics said...

You have fantastic style! I love your hair as well, amazing!!

Buzz said...

Love it! I want those boots!

Thx for stopping by. Wanna follow each other?


Shandrese/ Natalia said...

loving the pants, shoes and your hair makes me want cotton candy! :P very nice!

Semicosmic said...

DYING over your pink hair! It really suits you and look fabulous! Loving this entire look as always!