Monday, August 6, 2012

Samantha- Intergalactic Planetary + Polka Dots










T-shirt- Versace for H&M t-shirt from H&M store in LA
Pants- Marni for H&M polka dot pants from H&M store in LA
Suspenders- H&M black suspenders from H&M store in Toronto
Bag- Jimmy Choo surfer waves printed acryclic clutch from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Sunglasses- Red Ray-Ban sunnies gifted from Ray-Ban
Bracelet- Proenza Schouler rope bracelet from Yoox.com
Shoes- Chloe studded motorcycle boots from Net-a-porter.com

The Look: Intergalactic Planetary + Polka Dots

Fun Fact: I finally went for it and dyed my hair ALL pink! I had the best hair colorist in the world...Caillianne!!! We first dyed my roots blonde and then used 3 and a half containers of Cotton Candy Manic Panic! So it will fade to baby pink throughout the month (we think). Now, I'm officially a Pink Lady!
Pin It Now!

17 comments:

K A T H L E E N said...

The pink hair rocks, and I'll never get over how amazing those boots are !

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

i think it is so so you, it feels almost like your natural color! and of course i love the eclectic look! always wanted one of those little bags! and more suspenders please! just bought a G-star jeans with suspenders, love the boyish look of it.

RBBR said...

your style is so great and playful, love it!

x
www.RockTheBoatAndBreakTheRules.com

Theresa said...

Love the mix of prints and the addition of the suspenders is too cool! Your hair looks fierce! I dig it! :)

xxTheresa

The Habit

La Dolce Vita said...

Waw you look amazing ! Love the pink hair! Very fashion victim ! nice blog

http://welivefor-dolcevita.blogspot.be/

Unknown said...

i love the all pink hair! it looks so amazing. wish i could pull off something that daring!

http://thewearwithal.blogspot.com/

Bianca Pop said...

your outfit is something you do not see everyday, but I love it. and your hair looks amazing.

http://diamond-scissors-fabric.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair. LOVE IT!
- Aliya :)

MILEX said...

love love love it! and I am your new follower :)

morganvsmorgan said...

I'm very much a fan of that pink!& I love your bag and shirt too :) Cool look altogether :)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!!!
www.bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.gr

Sisko said...

WOWWW!!! Loving the pink hair! You look fab!

Loving your blog and style - I am your newest follower :)

Have a great day babe xx

http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

daniella-r said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
I love your hair, it's amazing great blog you three have
Daniella x

http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

Kelseylovescosmetics said...

You have fantastic style! I love your hair as well, amazing!!
xoxo
Kelsey

kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

Buzz said...

Love it! I want those boots!

Thx for stopping by. Wanna follow each other?

Kiss,
Laura

Natalia/Shandrese said...

loving the pants, shoes and your hair makes me want cotton candy! :P very nice!
~Natalia
sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com

Nichole said...

DYING over your pink hair! It really suits you and look fabulous! Loving this entire look as always!