Friday, August 10, 2012

Caillianne- Sticker book + 90's











Jacket- Denim jacket from Marques Almeida
Dress- Christopher Kane dress from The Bay "The Room" in Toronto
Socks- White ruffle socks (no label) from Candy's store in Toronto
Purse- Pink faux fur Prada purse from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Shoes- White strappy velcro shoes from Marques Almeida

The Look: Sticker book + 90's

Fun Fact: We all have been collecting stickers since we were kids. We used to trade them in Elementary school and go to the sticker stores every weekend to see what new fuzzy, shiny and smelly stickers they got in to be able to have the newest ones for that week. (Talk about being obsessed) We still collect them to this day! So when I saw this dress, I freaked out and loved it sooo much. Did you know that they discontinued fuzzy stickers? If you ever see them around, they are real collectors!  I really wanted to do the Donna Martin 90's look with this outfit. So, I'm wearing my favorite jean jacket and shoes by Marques Almeida! Marques Almeida is designed by Marta Marques and Paulo Almeida. They are our awesome friends and killer design team who is rockin' it with their shredded denim that the blogosphere is going crazy for. They are crazy talented and they make London Fashion Week exciting! Love them!
Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Pao said...

Nice outfit, I love the dress and the lips!

HippieChicPao

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

this is the exact reason why i love you girls! nobody else in this world would wear a Christopher Kane that way and i am in awe! one of my favorite looks so far because it is whimsical and unique and i would wear it in the exact same way! have see that dress before but i have never seen somebody wearing it (accept that gorgeous russian lady)! and i have to check out those shoes immediately!

Louisa said...

What an incredible outfit! That dress is just amazing, reminds me of my sticker books from when I was young :)

thehautepursuit said...

oh my gerd!!!!
kane genius!
soooo lovely!
xo
V

Amanda said...

i am DYING for that dress!!!!!!

Miss Velours said...

You both styles are so original and cute!!! I love it!!! I'm new followe! By the way there is a cute giveaway in my blog, maybe you want to enter? :)

http://miss-velours.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/summer-giveaway.html

InnyVinny said...

Adorable. This dress reminds me of those translucent sheets where you could rub off a picture with a pencil...kinda lika a temporary tattoo, but you would put it on paper. Gah, tell me I'm not the only person who remembers those...

issatchieu said...

MEGA LOVE TO UR Christopher Kane's DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!! issit made of transparent material??? absolutely alluring!!! incredible print. and those shoes, OMFG..Marques Almeida I worship u!! Very very COOL design. Ure HEAD TO TOE Stylish babe!!!! always love and always will.

Unknown said...

OMG it's so crazy this outfit and so colorful but I got to say that I love it!!!!Following at Bloglovin, mind if you follow back?Can't wait for your next post!
XOXO

www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

stylewithoutstyle said...

Love your denim jacket :)

Anonymous said...

Your makeup is flawless! Not many people can pull this look off, but you do it effortlessly...
- Aliya :)

Unknown said...

so creazy :):)so cool :):)

Nichole said...

That dress is so fab, absolutely love this look to bits!

Anonymous said...

Those are some fantastic looking socks you've got there! =]

And obviously the dress is fantastic!

Lee

Unknown said...

Can I buy your sticker books? Seriously!!! Rachael @rplshopping@yahoo.com