Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Caillianne- 1940's Cabin Chic + A vintage Mattress






Jacket- Vintage Green and White Pinstripe Bed sheet (borrowed from our friend Ryan's Cottage)
Belt- Brown woven belt (bought ten years ago) from Intermix in New York
Hat- Vintage Abercrombie and Fitch Hat from Brimfield Antique Show in Boston, MA
Leggings- Khaki and leather H&M leggings from the H&M store in L.A
Shoes- F-Troupe from Creatures of Comfort Sample Sale in L.A
Bag- Etro bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: 1940's Cabin Chic + A vintage Mattress

Fun Fact: We had a smashing time at our friend Ryan's Cottage over the weekend! I loved this vintage bed sheet so much I made it into a jacket. Its a bottom sheet with the elastic around the edges so it was easy to do. I just put it over my shoulders and twisted it around my arms and belted it. It reminded me of Miguel Adrover's mattress jacket that he did in 2000 but its a drapey, loose Japanese-esque version of it.
PS. We are going to be on eTalk tonight EST at 7PM discussing "Festival Dressing" and the launch of the new "TopShop Collection" sold at the store Jonathan and Olivia!!! It's the only store in Canada that now offers TopShop clothes! Ohhh YAAAA!!! Tune in! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Isabel said...

Do they stream in on the internet? I wanna watc!

Anonymous said...

How creative! You look so chic. Love the shot on the deck of the boat.

Gisele said...

Nice photos - I wish I were by a lake, listening to the loons!!
You look cabin chic!

Anonymous said...

Love that print purse!

XOXO,

http://outfitidentifier.com/

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I found this blog. You ladies are an inspiration! I am in love with your aesthetic!

B. Jones Style said...

You are as resourceful as Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind! I love it!