Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Caillianne- Lawn Flamingos + Feathers






Sweater- Vintage Flamingo sweater, a gift from our neighbour
Sunglasses- Lucia's by SuperRetroFuture a gift from the Beckerman boys
Skirt- Topshop feather skirt from Topshop store in NYC
Purse- Vintage Bottega Veneta (from Jay Herbert NYC) bought in Colette in the Hamptons, NYC
Charm on purse- Winnie the Poo charm from One Dollar machine from Movie Theatre in Toronto
Shoes- Burberry shoes from Burberry store in Caesars Palace in Las Vegas

The Look: Lawn Flamingos + Feathers

Fun Fact: Pink Flamingos are my favourite bird! I used to have one of those wooden pink flamingos on my celing. It had a string that you could pull and it would fly. I thought it would be funny to put this vintage flamingo sweater with this feather skirt because it looks like I went to the zoo, stole a flamingo, and stuffed it under my my sweater to hide it. Haha! Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Under Urooba's Umbrella! said...

New follower here! OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVE YOUR STYLE SO MUCH.
Every time your post pops on bloglovin', my heart skips a beat!
YOU DA BOMB, LIKE TICK TICK.

Anonymous said...

your dogs are seriously the cutest little things that I have ever seen. They almost look like teddy bears. i just want to cuddle them!

Sophie said...

Wow, amazing cobmo with the flamingo sweater and feather skirt! Me like!:)

Best regards
Sophie♥

Copious Couture said...

That weather is to die for!!!!! And I absolutely love how you paired it with that pink feathered skirt underneath very cute!!!!



Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Millicent said...

You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!
I love this outfit!!!!

Fred said...

Nice Gams!!!

Linda Lu said...

I love this outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Unknown said...

Hi girls. I love that knit sweater- god it's cute. One day I'll make it to nyc and shop like i've never shopped before. xo m.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - how cute are your little puppies! And you look gaawwgeous! x