Monday, June 21, 2010

Chloe- Zebra + Lolita






Dress- Vintage dress (no label) from Marmalade vintage in NYC
Tank- Old Navy tank top from Old Navy store in Toronto
Sunglasses- Red heart Plastic glasses a gift from Godmum :)
Necklace- Vintage bolo from Godmum
Hat- Eugenia Kim for Target from Target store in L.A
Bag- Coach bag by the Glamourai for Coach ordered online here
Shoes- Chanel Jelly flip flops a gift from Godmum :)

The Look: Zebra + Lolita

Fun Fact: I went to Palm Springs with my boyfriend Justin:) for a lil R&R for the weekend! We stayed at the Viceroy Hotel which was decorated by Kelly Wearstler. It was inspiring and decorated in a futuristic Art Deco style. While taking my blog pics, I totally fell and cut my knee! Waaah! I had to go and get bandaids! I was having a jolly good time jumping around in my slippery Chanel flip flops! (Hence the word: FLIP FLOP!!!) So thats why I dont have a full length pic! Ooops! haha! We really had the most fantastic weekend. We even hit up the Cabazon Outlet mall and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't been there yet...mega amazing sales! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

electricsbubbles said...

I love this dress *_*
Funny photos ^^

Kisses

MELISSA Z. said...

amazing photos! love your sandals sooooooooooooo much! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

lisa said...

Wow that dress is amazing!
Hope your knee feels better..Hello kitty bandaids are the best!

K.C said...

CHANEL SANDALS ARE DOPE...ESP JELLY ONES! SO 80'S! -K.C

Woods said...

you look great i fucking love your sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great backdrop to a sick ass photo shoot!