Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Caillianne- Summer Safari + Polo






Shirt- Vintage Army shirt from Urban Outfitters in New York
Pants- Vintage Jodphurs from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Hat- Vintage Ralph Lauren hat from Manhattan Vintage Show in NYC
Belt- White belt from Club Monaco in Toronto
Shoes- D&G shoes from D&G store in New York
Purse- Vintage Bottega Veneta from Mom (from the 80's)
Sunglasses- Vintage (no label) from Showdown Vintage in Toronto

The Look: Summer Safari + Polo

Fun Fact: We have been watching the Soccer World Cup in South Africa on tv and have been enjoying it soo much! (Except for the horn noise in the background!) We saw this little league playing soccer and the parents were going crazy nuts cheering for their kids! WOW!! These jodhpurs are so much fun to wear! I feel like once you put them on you kinda just have to go with it. They crinkle and bunch everywhere but its the look. They are from the 1940's and every time I go to any flea market, Iam always hunting for vintage jodhpurs! What are you always hunting for when you go to the flea markets? Any staples you look for? Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Fred said...

I went to a flea market once.
I was searching for what I always look for... cute girls!

arianne said...

i'm always looking for a classy monacle on a silver chain!

Anonymous said...

Your outfit is to die for. I love the shoes.

karolina said...

I look for vintage ceiling Chapman dresses! Her 50s dresses make me feel like Marilyn!

Beckerman Girls said...

Hi Karolina, I love Ceil Chapman dresses!! I have gotten a few off ebay but they are really hard to find!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Fantastic sunglasses. Im in love with the round shape right now.

Linda Lu said...

I love this outfit, especially the pants and DG wedges

Madskirt said...

ahh your outfit is excellent!!!
freaking awesome!!!

madskirt.blogspot.com