Thursday, June 10, 2010

Samantha- Woodsman Chic + Seven Dwarfs






Dress- Simon Chang from Simon Chang store in Toronto
Sweater- YSL from YSL store in New York
Leggings- H&M leggings from H&M store in L.A
Hat- Navy blue hat from Dollarstore in Toronto
Bag- D&G green bag from D&G store in NYC
Shoes- Burberry shoes from Burberry store in Toronto

The Look: Woodsman Chic + Seven Dwarfs

Fun Fact: I have been really into Orange lipstick lately and have been wearing the Kat Von D by Sephora. The color is called A Go-Go and its the perfect shade and doesn't go all over my face! Thank goodness! I finally found an orange nailpolish to match called Caliente Coral at Sephora by OPI and its sold at Sephora. Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Kathrine said...

I have the same bag! Omg! U have great taste:)

carly said...

those boots :)

Sophie said...

Looking good! I love the dress!:)

Best regards
Sophie♥

electricsbubbles said...

beautiful outfit *_*
I love so much boots!

Kisses

Anonymous said...

That Simon Chang dress is amazing! Love the shoes, too!

Copious Couture said...

I love the whole look!!!! Looks amazing... I am especially in love with those leggings!!!


Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

BunnyLuv said...

Who's Simon Chang?
You're makin him proud for shoooo!!

Lilli said...

Your color palette is just to die for....